by Denise Cortes posted in Mom Stories Yesterday was Easter and while we enjoyed family, egg hunts and cute Easter dresses, churches around the country were having what is considered the “Super Bowl Sunday” of church attendance. Translation: churches were packed to the gills with people who don’t normally attend every Sunday ...
Archive for the ‘toddlers’ Tag
by Betsy Shaw posted in Mom Stories When all else fails, tough love gets results. Munchkin, a California company specializing in “kids products that excite,” has introduced a new line of non-toxic soaps that are safe and gentle enough to wash your child’s mouth out with but still get the message across that sassy, ...
If you’ve always loved travel, there’s no need to check your wanderlust at the nursery room door. Believe it or not, now — while your baby is still, well, a baby — is a great time to get up and go on a getaway. After all, babies and toddlers are lightweight and portable. Best of [...]
by Stacie Lewis posted in Mom Stories I left my baby alone in the car today. And, I may do it again tomorrow. I did it for all the right reasons, though you wouldn’t know those reasons if you happened upon him. Before you hear them – do you think I deserve to be called [...]
by Betsy Shaw posted in Mom Stories It’s long been suspected that handing out pacifiers in hospitals was akin to telling a mom not to bother with breastfeeding. The restriction of pacifiers is on the list of ten steps hospitals must follow before they can call themselves “baby friendly.” Step 9: Give no pacifiers or [...]
Image: Photo by: workingmother.com Editor Veggie Delight Join your child in learning valuable hands-on skills with the Playme Toy Pluck Carrot. The nifty trinket features different activities for your kid to enjoy, including memory games, color matching as well as simple cutting and shaping of toy carrots. It’ll provide hours of ...
Image: Photo by: workingmother.com Editor Color Me Bunny Color me bunny is the perfect Easter gift for your young artist. Add cool designs, shapes and stripes to this special bunny buddy with blue, green, orange and pink markers. Machine wash bunny to create an all new masterpiece; color me bunny provides countless hours of fun [...]
by Erin Lane posted in Mom Stories We’ve entered a new stage and it’s not a fun one. When I ask my son to stop doing something and he realizes other kids are still doing it, I get a rude retort of “BUT MOM, how come “insert name here” is still doing it?” I tire [...]
by Leah Speer posted in Mom Stories Beware. The competitive mom lives inside of each of us. Maybe you already know you’re a competitive mom. Or maybe this is your first sports season as the proud mom of a future athlete. Or just maybe, you’ll discover this during one of this month’s Easter egg hunts. [...]
My daughters were toddlers when they began taking gymnastics, their first foray into competitive sports. Just a few weeks in, they came home giddy with excitement about their upcoming "meet." Read more from source:“ivillage.com”
- 1 day ago - 12 Kid Beachwear Basics
- 7 days ago - Summer Selects: Family Entertainment Options
- 10 days ago - Tiger parenting study: Kids do better with less coercion & more positive parenting
- 10 days ago - The funniest words my kid mispronounces
- 10 days ago - 5 simple ways to show grandparents you care
- 10 days ago - Tiny handprints – what will you miss as they grow?
- 10 days ago - 54 reasons my kid won’t go to sleep
- 10 days ago - 10 mom-tested tips for curing for a bad diaper rash
- 10 days ago - My kids can’t have the same childhood I had
- 10 days ago - Talking with your kids about depression
Find us on Facebook
- hunting gifts for dad on 4 eco-awesome Mother’s Day gifts
- savingsdaily.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- norelco razors on 34 Fun, Easy (and Cheap!) Easter Crafts for Kids
- wikispaces.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- make women want you on Having Trouble Finding Your Way to the Big Finish in Bed?