Take the chaos out of Black Friday with a simple app Holiday chaos is upon us. Or at least it will be come Nov. 23, which is when Black Friday falls this year. (Or on Nov. 22, which is Thanksgiving — otherwise known as Black Friday to retailers who think shopping is exactly what you [...]
Archive for the ‘shopping’ Tag
What the heck do we do now? Fern has been crawling for the past month-and-a-half and it has obviously opened up a whole new batch of challenges for us. In addition to realizing how “un-baby-proofed” our house actually was and all the accompanying bumps and bruises there are a few other things I’m not quite sure [...]
by Sara McGinnis posted in Mom Stories Black Friday is bucking tradition, daring bargain shoppers to ditch family time in favor of spending dollars. As word spreads that Target, Walmart, Kmart and many other retailers will be open Thanksgiving Day, the question is quickly becoming — do we want them to be? Here’s a look [...]
Right before I gave birth to Avery my biggest fear was that I wasn’t going to have time for Harlan anymore. She was no longer going to be an only child or the center of my attention like she was used to. Once Avery was born, she required most of my time, but I still [...]
You may remember part one and the oh-so-fab mompreneurs I showed off here a few weeks ago. Inspiring right? Well, I’ve got a few more amazing moms who have rocked their mompreneur status. I mean, rocked it. And well now, I am sharing with you the other half; 6 more amazing ladies who are just [...]
The holidays are upon us! Deck those halls! Roast those birds! Spin those dreidels! Shop ’til you drop! Or shop until your credit card squeals for mercy. If you’re like me, you are one of those moms who gets to November and thinks “Gah! I have to buy Christmas gifts! Why didn’t I start this [...]
Building on my post from last week, 20 Adorable Ways to Say “We’re Pregnant!”, I thought I would showcase some expectant parents with a different sensibility. Less cutesy, more laugh out loud funny. Whether announcing to the world that they are ‘with child’ or announcing the birth of their little boy or girl, ...
You CAN avoid this scenario… with a little preparation that starts now. Oh, the holidays… there isn’t anything that pressures us quite like planning for them. The in-laws, gifts, shopping, wrapping, parties. I can go on and on but the key to not stressing out and actually enjoying the festivities is to prepare in advance [...]
Photo used with permission of ASTRA Have you already started your holiday shopping? If you’re like most moms, you’ll search blogs and sites like Babble for information for ideas about “what to buy” for the holidays. I’ve spent hours researching the “top toys” and “best educational products” ...
As much as I love the merriment of the holidays, there are always a ton of things to get done. I like to get as much of the shopping portion done as soon as possible so that I can sit back and enjoy the festivities that come our way. Especially since this will be Elvie’s [...]
- 1 hour ago - Glow in the dark party ideas
- 2 hours ago - 10 Middle School Grad Gifts
- 7 hours ago - Boy Scouts to allow gay youth; ban on gay leaders remains
- 7 hours ago - Neanderthal tooth offers clues about breastfeeding
- 7 hours ago - Pregnancy must: Advice from other moms
- 7 hours ago - You know you’ve spent a lot of time on BabyCenter when…
- 7 hours ago - Mother’s Day replaced with "Family Day"?
- 7 hours ago - My baby doesn’t sleep all night and it’s okay
- 7 hours ago - Laundry tips from a crap housekeeper
- 7 hours ago - Summer Maternity Fashion Tips from Liz Lange
Find us on Facebook
- cigar gift ideas on Carly Fleischmann, Nonverbal Teen of ‘Carly’s Voice,’ Made to Put Away iPad During Flight
- cialis on What today’s Supreme Court ruling really means
- viagra on What today’s Supreme Court ruling really means
- super on What today’s Supreme Court ruling really means
- khaqedafa.livejournal.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).