Image: Photo by: Tara Fisher Spicy Carrot, Tomato, Chorizo and Cilantro Soup Serves 6 to 8 • Prep Time: 20 minutes • Cook Time: 37 minutes Soups are always great to have on hand for weeknight suppers. Just take the container out of the freezer the night before, and it’ll be ready to heat and [...]
Archive for the ‘recipes’ Tag
Main Photo: Photo by: workingmother.com Editor Kathy Kaehler If the thought of offering fresh-cooked, healthy meals to your family on work nights is sweat inducing, you need a plan-ahead solution, says Kathy Kaehler, creator of the Sunday Set-Up online club (sundaysetup.com). Related Links: Food in a Flash: Freezable Recipes Dinner ...
Keep your cool. Hot foods should always be cooled completely before freezing to maintain the proper temperature in your freezer. Label it. Don’t waste time trying to decipher frozen meals. Write the name of the dish and include the date it was prepared, so you can make sure to use the older items first. Save [...]
by BabyCenter Guest Blogger posted in Life & Home This is another fun post from our friends over at LilSugar! Don’t leave your littlest partygoers — or those pregnant guests — out of the fun! Mocktails offer a great nonalcoholic way to get in the holiday spirit. We rounded up eight amazing drink recipes that [...]
by Lindsay Weiss posted in Life & Home “Bring an appetizer!” might be the most-uttered request during the holiday party season. Since I’m a sweets gal, the appetizer request always sends me straight to Pinterest frantically searching for something easy and delicious. Something that’s not spinach dip, a veggie ...
by Denise Cortes posted in Life & Home I am a self-professed white chocolate lover. There aren’t too many of us out there. Everyone is so obsessed with its popular cousin, milk chocolate and dark chocolate, that white chocolate doesn’t get its fair share of accolades. It’s a darn shame because white chocolate is kind [...]
by Lindsay Weiss posted in Life & Home I always do one or two candy bark recipes for the holidays because they’re so darn easy. This one is no exception — I whipped it up in 20 minutes flat (and that includes the chilling between layers) — but it’s so beautiful to look at with [...]
by Mocha Manual Moms posted in Mom Stories The note on my desk began like this: “Dear Mom, I will no longer eat anything with a face.” Huh? Of course, I was eating a turkey and bacon sandwich at the time. This declaration from my daughter that she wanted to become a vegetarian was quite [...]
by Denise Cortes posted in Life & Home My boys came home from Boy Scout camp this year raving about this yummy treat they ate every night around the campfire. Them: Mom, you have to make these! They were so good! Me: What was it? Them: It was this crispy thing sprinkled with cinnamon and [...]
Every season I pull a new selection of cookbooks off my shelf and use them as my primary cooking resources for that time of year. It is not that I am trying to give them each equal attention, it is just that some cookbooks I find more useful for certain seasons than others. I’ve already [...]
- 32 mins ago - Age by Age Guide to Your Baby’s Social Development
- 32 mins ago - Combat Dizzy Spells During Pregnancy
- 32 mins ago - Anemia in Pregnancy
- 32 mins ago - Your Newborn’s Appearance: Bumps, Bruises & Cone Heads
- 2 hours ago - Quick & easy breakfasts for kids
- 2 hours ago - Hot pins: delicious homemade pretzels
- 17 hours ago - Tips for making craft necklaces with kids
- 2 days ago - 9 picture books you never want your kid to read
- 2 days ago - How children make themselves
- 2 days ago - Mother saves baby after stroller rolls onto train tracks
Find us on Facebook
- make women want you on Having Trouble Finding Your Way to the Big Finish in Bed?
- Phyllis on Finally! A Swimsuit Model We Can Celebrate
- blue chip cleaning on 35 new uses for the Magic Eraser
- www.youtube.com/watch?v=M81_7KX1s3I on Stripe Trend: 14 Nurseries With Stripes
- credit counseling des moines iowa on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).