by Kami Bigler posted in Life & Home Do you have a waffle iron? Lately I love using my waffle iron to cook up different things. I love monte cristo sandwiches, so I was experimenting the other day, and I came up with this! It’s similar to a monte cristo sandwich in that it’s like [...]
Archive for the ‘recipes’ Tag
Bright colors, pots of gold, blue skies…what’s not to love about a rainbow party? Especially when one of these gorgeous cakes takes center stage. We’re obsessed, and we’ve rounded up recipes and easy-peasy tips for recreating them without the fuss. Read more from source:“ivillage.com”
by Joyce Slaton posted in Mom Stories “I think we should meet in person,” my colleague said. “Ooh, that’s tough,” I said. “This week is busy.” “Just a short meeting,” she assured me. “Half an hour.” “Okay, let me think when I could do that.” I run through my insane ...
by BabyCenter Guest Blogger posted in Life & Home Here’s another fun post from our friends at POPSUGAR Moms! Navigating a new recipe can be challenging even for skilled (and semi-skilled) adults. The best way to introduce your kitchen-curious tots to the culinary arts is with recipes that are targeted especially at little beginners. ...
by BabyCenter Guest Blogger posted in Life & Home Here’s a post from our friends at Kiwi Crate. Toys are fun and making your own doubles the fun. First you get to create the toy, and then play with it. To help spur some at-home fun, we’ve rounded up 10 of our favorite handmade toys [...]
by Stacie Lewis posted in Life & Home The British love a good diet. Or, even a bad diet. Something about restraining yourself in the face of temptation appeals to the British. Of course, that it minimizes the waistline isn’t to be scoffed at either. You don’t have to live here, as I do, to [...]
by Jamielyn Nye posted in Life & Home For this weeks features I thought I would spotlight some of the cute spring desserts I have been seeing all over Pinterest this past week. I have mentioned this before, but my kids absolute favorite activity is to bake. They could care less about their toys. If [...]
by Kristina Sauerwein posted in Mom Stories The candy robot featured above was discovered in the idyllic land of Pinterest, where domestic divas post pictures of perfect recipes and perfect homes as well as the cleverest crafts and smartest tips. For domestic wannabes, such as myself, Pinterest is like porn: RumChata cupcakes (I want, I [...]
by BabyCenter Guest Blogger posted in Life & Home Here’s another fun post from our friends at POPSUGAR Moms! When all goes according to plan, traveling with kids can be as thrilling an experience for parents as it is for the tots who are exploring new territory for the first time. But when you’re surprised [...]
by Jamielyn Nye posted in Life & Home For this week’s “hot pins” I thought I would feature some of the mouthwatering chicken recipes I’ve been seeing all over Pinterest. I have to admit…I’m not a huge meat fan, but I will always eat chicken. It is by far my favorite meat. It’s also easy [...]
- 4 hours ago - 14 Adorable star-spangled photos
- 9 hours ago - Do children make you braver?
- 15 hours ago - Glow in the dark party ideas
- 16 hours ago - 10 Middle School Grad Gifts
- 20 hours ago - Boy Scouts to allow gay youth; ban on gay leaders remains
- 20 hours ago - Neanderthal tooth offers clues about breastfeeding
- 20 hours ago - Pregnancy must: Advice from other moms
- 20 hours ago - You know you’ve spent a lot of time on BabyCenter when…
- 20 hours ago - Mother’s Day replaced with "Family Day"?
- 20 hours ago - My baby doesn’t sleep all night and it’s okay
Find us on Facebook
- latex mattress on 50 things to do before you’re 11¾
- cialis_professional on What today’s Supreme Court ruling really means
- Eugenio on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- cigar gift ideas on Carly Fleischmann, Nonverbal Teen of ‘Carly’s Voice,’ Made to Put Away iPad During Flight
- cialis on What today’s Supreme Court ruling really means