by Kristina Sauerwein posted in Mom Stories The first time I got pregnant was on March 14, 2004, a Sunday night at the Ritz-Carlton in Pasadena, Calif. My husband and I had splurged on the room in the la-dee-da hotel for his birthday. Besides celebrating with fine food, massages and garden strolls, we decided to [...]
Archive for the ‘pregnant’ Tag
by Andrea Updyke posted in Mom Stories The ladies over in the June 2013 birth boards are talking about baby sizes. As in, what was the difference in birth size for each of your children? The general medical opinion is that second babies tend to be larger than the first, especially when they are boys. [...]
Excessive sneezing, watery and itchy eyes and a sometimes-stuffy, sometimes-drippy nose…when pregnancy meets allergies, the result isn’t pretty. The trouble with allergies while you’re expecting is that aside from being limited in the medications that are safe to take, being pregnant can cause symptoms in women who’ve ...
Most women wait at least a few weeks after the birth of baby to begin sexual activity again, but typically doctors advise you to wait until the all clear is given at the six week check up. One reason is that the topic of birth control needs to be settled before you get your groove [...]
<strong>Halle Berry</strong>, 46, is expecting her second child, and first with fiancé <strong>Oliver Martinez</strong>. Berry has a five- year-old daughter Nahla with ex Gabriel Aubry. <strong>Ivanka Trump</strong>, 31, is expecting her second child with husband <strong>Jared ...
Main Photo: Photo by: workingmother.com Editor pregnant_main When Peggy Young got pushed out of her job at UPS after she became pregnant, she fought back by bringing a lawsuit against her employer, claiming that UPS discriminated against her by refusing to give her a light duty rotation, even though UPS admitted that it routinely ...
by Stacy-Ann Gooden posted in Mom Stories Wearing maternity clothes may be comfy, but it can be expensive. When I was pregnant with my daughter, most nice tops I liked retailed for at least 50 bucks. The more fashionable the outfit, the more money I’d have to shell out. It didn’t make sense to fork [...]
by Jennifer Borget posted in Mom Stories A little overly eager, I grabbed my skinny jeans the other day. My mind must have been in some alternate universe because I pulled them up actually thinking I may have been able to button them. HA! That was hilarious. Off they came. I had my baby boy [...]
It’s one of those neat "perks" of pregnancy; <a href="/page/2737/">mood swings</a> so intense you feel like you have emotional whiplash. You can’t take medications to calm yourself or even have a glass of wine so what is a safe and effective way to deal with these roller coaster feelings and moods? ...
by Carolyn Robertson posted in Mom Stories Describe pregnancy in a single word. Exciting? Miraculous? Joyous? How about terrifying? Growing a baby is undeniably amazing, but you can count me among the many moms-to-be who found the whole thing a bit frightening. My first fears popped up in the first trimester, when I nervously wondered [...]
- 8 hours ago - An Oklahoma Mom Shares Her Tornado Story: "The Park Is Gone"
- 12 hours ago - Watch: Mom & son reunited after Oklahoma tornado
- 12 hours ago - "MY kids will NEVER behave like that!"
- 12 hours ago - Do you mind nannies volunteering at school?
- 20 hours ago - 5 Ways That Kids Can Help Families in Oklahoma
- 20 hours ago - Be the Cool Mom: The Gifts They Really Want for Graduation
- 20 hours ago - Be the Mom That Throws the Best Sleepovers Ever
- 21 hours ago - Hot pins: 7 crave-worthy s’mores recipes
- 21 hours ago - How to throw a dinosaur birthday party (Hint: start with the cake!)
- 22 hours ago - 10 Tips for Traveling with Babies and Children
Find us on Facebook
- forever living on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- viagra on What today’s Supreme Court ruling really means
- Find Out More About The Ultimate Disney World Savings Guide Here on Fall Themed Wedding Cakes
- The Beauty of Food review on 10 recipes for cleaning green
- lloyds pharmacy on 5 (free) Printables for Mother’s Day