Halle Berry, expecting baby number two at age 46, has called her pregnancy the "biggest surprise of my life." Read more from source:“ivillage.com”
Archive for the ‘pregnancy’ Tag
by Carolyn Robertson posted in Mom Stories They’ve been called lunatics and weirdos, the practice labeled just plain ‘gross,’ but that’s not about to stop the growing number of parents who swear by letting their little ones go diaper-free. Known officially as elimination communication, it isn’t exactly a new trend ...
Excessive sneezing, watery and itchy eyes and a sometimes-stuffy, sometimes-drippy nose…when pregnancy meets allergies, the result isn’t pretty. The trouble with allergies while you’re expecting is that aside from being limited in the medications that are safe to take, being pregnant can cause symptoms in women who’ve ...
by Betsy Shaw posted in Mom Stories While the nation’s eyes were turned towards the nightmare that unfolded in Boston last week, a very different kind of mess was being argued before the Supreme Court in Washington D.C. The Baby Veronica case, as it’s called, involves a biological father fighting for custody of his daughter [...]
<strong>Halle Berry</strong>, 46, is expecting her second child, and first with fiancé <strong>Oliver Martinez</strong>. Berry has a five- year-old daughter Nahla with ex Gabriel Aubry. <strong>Ivanka Trump</strong>, 31, is expecting her second child with husband <strong>Jared ...
Main Photo: Photo by: workingmother.com Editor pregnant_main When Peggy Young got pushed out of her job at UPS after she became pregnant, she fought back by bringing a lawsuit against her employer, claiming that UPS discriminated against her by refusing to give her a light duty rotation, even though UPS admitted that it routinely ...
by BabyCenter Guest Blogger posted in Mom Stories By Tania Ratu This post is part of the Global Mom Relay. Every time you share this blog, $5 will go to women and girls around the world. Scroll to the bottom to find out more. At 10 days old, most babies are at home, safe, getting [...]
by Leah Speer posted in Mom Stories It all began with an uploaded doctor’s note tagged to some of her friends on Facebook that announced the news of her pregnancy. Like a wildfire, rumors and judgement rampantly spread about the pregnancy of Maria Miranda, senior at Forest Grove High School in Forest Grove, Oregon. Miranda, [...]
by Jennifer Borget posted in Mom Stories A little overly eager, I grabbed my skinny jeans the other day. My mind must have been in some alternate universe because I pulled them up actually thinking I may have been able to button them. HA! That was hilarious. Off they came. I had my baby boy [...]
by Carolyn Robertson posted in Mom Stories Describe pregnancy in a single word. Exciting? Miraculous? Joyous? How about terrifying? Growing a baby is undeniably amazing, but you can count me among the many moms-to-be who found the whole thing a bit frightening. My first fears popped up in the first trimester, when I nervously wondered [...]
- 2 hours ago - Camping trip: I let my kids pack their own bags
- 2 hours ago - How to make extra-creamy oatmeal in 10 minutes
- 4 hours ago - Burgers Across the U.S.
- 4 hours ago - Over-committed and stretched too thin?
- 4 hours ago - Oklahoma mom endures labor as tornado destroys hospital
- 4 hours ago - Feeding issues are more common than you may think
- 4 hours ago - My son is obsessed with my breasts
- 4 hours ago - A tornado, a text message, and a difficult choice
- 4 hours ago - Music therapy: The newest treatment for preemies
- 17 hours ago - An Oklahoma Mom Shares Her Tornado Story: "The Park Is Gone"
Find us on Facebook
- khaqedafa.livejournal.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- forever living on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- Find Out More About The Ultimate Disney World Savings Guide Here on Fall Themed Wedding Cakes
- The Beauty of Food review on 10 recipes for cleaning green
- lloyds pharmacy on 5 (free) Printables for Mother’s Day