by Andrea Updyke posted in Mom Stories Now that Christmas time is officially upon us, I think it’s time to get out the holiday books! Holiday movies are fun and definitely have their place. But there is just something about a good book. Bonus points if you read it by the tree (or menorah)! I [...]
Archive for the ‘movies’ Tag
Top picks for best-loved family DVDs from the Working Mother team. Read more from source:“workingmother”
Do the Obamas fall on the strict side of parenting? Raising kids is hard work for anyone. But what about raising the most famous kids in the country? Especially when you are arguably the most controversial president in the history of the United States. Scary. There are large men with guns that surround your family [...]
by BabyCenter Guest Blogger posted in Life & Home This is another fun post from our friends over at LilSugar! By Kate Stahl It’s one of the most wonderful times of the year: holiday card-buying time! If you’re anything like me, your holiday card is something you think about for months (photo shoot booked, coordinating [...]
My kids are pretty accustomed to going on road trips. We travel fairly frequently, and just recently got back from an epic 18 hour road trip from Indiana to Florida. Yeah, that one was a doozie. And while we don’t go on epic trips like that often, we do load up the car every month [...]
As I write this, the wind is blowing hard and the temperatures are dropping fast. Halloween truly kicks off the beginning of the holiday season, and I am really looking forward to kicking back and relaxing with my friends and family. I thought it would be fun to create a little list of all the [...]
For weeks I have been in a funk when it has come to my appearance. During my pregnancy everyone told me how beautiful I looked and while I didn’t feel beautiful because I was always nauseous or dizzy for the 39 weeks I was pregnant, I happily embraced my growing belly and even wore tight [...]
There is some kind of weather freak-out bearing down on the East coast, which means if you haven’t gone out to fight to the death over the last two loaves of bread, your whole family is going to be reduced to some kind of Hunger Games spin-off. Because obviously, there will never be milk and [...]
What if we don’t make it to the hospital on time? What if we never have fun again? What if I drop the baby? These are a few of the totally understandable fears men can experience on the cusp of fatherhood. There can be a ton of joy, excitement or just plain blind optimism, too. [...]
When I think of Halloween scary movies I always think of vampires. I mean, what good is a scary movie without a vampire and a few good gorey scenes! This Halloween we’ve been having fun thinking of bloody, scary food and making up crazy foods to match the season. This breakfast parfait was one we [...]
- 2 hours ago - An Oklahoma Mom Shares Her Tornado Story: "The Park Is Gone"
- 6 hours ago - Watch: Mom & son reunited after Oklahoma tornado
- 6 hours ago - "MY kids will NEVER behave like that!"
- 6 hours ago - Do you mind nannies volunteering at school?
- 14 hours ago - 5 Ways That Kids Can Help Families in Oklahoma
- 14 hours ago - Be the Cool Mom: The Gifts They Really Want for Graduation
- 14 hours ago - Be the Mom That Throws the Best Sleepovers Ever
- 15 hours ago - Hot pins: 7 crave-worthy s’mores recipes
- 15 hours ago - How to throw a dinosaur birthday party (Hint: start with the cake!)
- 16 hours ago - 10 Tips for Traveling with Babies and Children
Find us on Facebook
- forever living on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- viagra on What today’s Supreme Court ruling really means
- Find Out More About The Ultimate Disney World Savings Guide Here on Fall Themed Wedding Cakes
- The Beauty of Food review on 10 recipes for cleaning green
- lloyds pharmacy on 5 (free) Printables for Mother’s Day