by Jamielyn Nye posted in Life & Home I have a confession to make. I am obsessed with washi tape! I have over 100 rolls. No joke! Every time I see a new color or pattern I can’t stop myself. It’s bad! My friends always ask me what to do with washi tape and I tell them [...]
Archive for the ‘mothers day’ Tag
A tanning Barbie for the tanorexic mom in your life? Tan-tastic! Take a look around at tanning salons everywhere and you know the Tanning Mom isn’t the only one addicted to the rough sensation of leathery skin that’s earned after years of abuse in artificial light. Now there’s a way to show the prematurely wrinkled [...]
by Kami Bigler posted in Life & Home Mother’s Day is coming fast! A week and a half away. YIKES! Here are 5 free
by Jamielyn Nye posted in Life & Home Mother’s Day is coming up in the next few weeks, so I thought it would be fun to round up some handmade gift ideas. Here are 7 thoughtful presents to make for your Mom or Grandma. I just adore these ideas and think they would make the [...]
With Easter tipping it’s hat to the horizon this weekend, it’s time to start conjuring plans for Mother’s Day. In our house, Mother’s Day somehow turns into a forgotten holiday. I find myself on my feet all afternoon, making meal preparations, and tossing the kids into baths just before bed. It’s a labor of love. [...]
- 2 hours ago - "Dutch babies sleep" and other European parenting secrets
- 2 hours ago - Do you know an amazing nurse?
- 2 hours ago - Genes may predict who gets postpartum depression
- 4 hours ago - Look for the Teachers: They’re the Heroes Here, Too
- 4 hours ago - The Best Ways to Talk to Kids About the Oklahoma Tornado
- 4 hours ago - Is Beyonce Pregnant? 10 Baby Name Picks from the Bey Bey Generator
- 4 hours ago - 19 DIY Teacher Gift Ideas They’ll Really Use
- 6 hours ago - 6 yummy dishes for your Memorial Day menu
- 6 hours ago - Grad Gifts: Elementary School
- 7 hours ago - Would you go this far to protect your bullied child?
Find us on Facebook
- walden university nursing faculty jobs on Fall Themed Wedding Cakes
- savingsdaily.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- norelco razors on 34 Fun, Easy (and Cheap!) Easter Crafts for Kids
- wikispaces.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- make women want you on Having Trouble Finding Your Way to the Big Finish in Bed?