by Katherine Martin posted in Mom Stories Today I saw a post on Facebook about a Connecticut town removing peanuts from their Little League games due to peanut allergies on the team. And I glanced at the comments. They were full of rants against kids with food allergies. Calling them weak and worse. People arguing [...]
Archive for the ‘food’ Tag
by BabyCenter Guest Blogger posted in Mom Stories By Lesley Kennedy, ShopAtHome.com Ooh, I really want to pay full price for that. Said no one. Ever. In a perfect world, we’d all have time to be extreme couponers, but there are mouths to feed, dishes to wash, work to be done. No worries – we’ve [...]
by Jamielyn Nye posted in Life & Home With Cinco De Mayo coming up, I thought it would be fun to round up some yummy appetizers. Mexican food is my absolute favorite and I’m always looking for an excuse to make it. What’s your favorite type of Mexican food? I cannot wait to try the [...]
by Leah Speer posted in Mom Stories I had the pleasure of spending the last few days in the quaint, historic town of Hendersonville, NC. The minute I arrived, I felt at home. On the horizon is the majestic mountains of the Appalachia. Families strolled down Main Street; a little girl pulled from her mom [...]
by Kami Bigler posted in Life & Home This Spring, I’m a first time soccer mom (can I get a what-what?! )! We have our first games next week for both of our kids, and we’re all excited. I’ve signed up to be the snack mom, and in addition to the classic orange slices for [...]
by Kami Bigler posted in Life & Home Cinco De Mayo is in a week and a half! It’s one of my favorite no pressure holidays around. Last year, I gathered up 18+ Cinco De Mayo ideas, the best from the web, and now I’m back with 5 more that we must add to the [...]
by Andrea Updyke posted in Mom Stories The ladies over in the June 2013 birth boards are talking about baby sizes. As in, what was the difference in birth size for each of your children? The general medical opinion is that second babies tend to be larger than the first, especially when they are boys. [...]
by Amy Graff posted in Life & Home Are your kids tired of eating cereal for breakfast every day? Do you wish they’d munch on some fruit before heading off to preschool? Take a look at these fun, whimsical morning meals designed by Ida Skivenes. The 28-year-old Norwegian doesn’t have children but she’s a kid [...]
Google "cinnamon challenge" and you’ll find tens of thousands of videos of teens attempting to ingest a tablespoon of the spice in 60 seconds without water, leading to coughing and gagging. Some people find food dares like this funny, in a Jackass kind of way. Read more from source:“ivillage.com”
by Carolyn Robertson posted in Mom Stories Our dog Emma was born the year before we got married. We brought her home and she immediately started driving us crazy, chewing through the legs of our dining room table and peeing all over our cream-colored carpet. As a puppy she’d come bounding down the stairs at [...]
- 11 mins ago - Spring Selects: Family Entertainment Options
- 1 hour ago - 10 things I regret teaching the kids
- 1 hour ago - Online communities deliver sanity to moms
- 1 hour ago - ADHD in childhood linked to obesity
- 1 hour ago - How young is too young to run marathons?
- 1 hour ago - What’s dirtier than a toilet seat? Your handbag!
- 5 hours ago - Age by Age Guide to Your Baby’s Social Development
- 5 hours ago - Combat Dizzy Spells During Pregnancy
- 5 hours ago - Anemia in Pregnancy
- 5 hours ago - Your Newborn’s Appearance: Bumps, Bruises & Cone Heads
Find us on Facebook
- make women want you on Having Trouble Finding Your Way to the Big Finish in Bed?
- Phyllis on Finally! A Swimsuit Model We Can Celebrate
- blue chip cleaning on 35 new uses for the Magic Eraser
- www.youtube.com/watch?v=M81_7KX1s3I on Stripe Trend: 14 Nurseries With Stripes
- credit counseling des moines iowa on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).