by Melissa Byers posted in Mom Stories At one time or another, our little babies’ bottoms have been hit with diaper rash. With shelves full of products promising a cure, it’s hard to know where to start and even harder to know where to go when they don’t work. One of the most commonly given [...]
Archive for the ‘food’ Tag
by Betsy Shaw posted in Mom Stories While nonprofits like Save the Children are tirelessly working to solve the problem of global childhood malnutrition, we here in the promised land are debating the pros and cons of paying our kids, Heidi Klum style, to eat their vegetables. I’m not above bribery. I’ve resorted to it [...]
by Leah Speer posted in Life & Home Tested on my own children, these taste just like the Starbuck’s birthday cake pops! It has been my go-to recipe (see below) for almost every celebration I have been asked to bring something yummy to since my son’s police-themed birthday last November. They look intimidating to a [...]
Without planning your food dollars are doomed to slip through your pocket too quickly. You know you need to eat healthy balanced meals but that can seem like a monumental task with rising food costs. <strong>1. Become a coupon clipper. </strong> Read more from source:“thebabycorner.com”
by Gwen Dewar, Ph.D. posted in Mom Stories A new study of teeth suggests that a Neanderthal baby was breastfed exclusively for 7 months and completely weaned at around 14 months of age. How did researchers figure this out? And what does it tell us about what’s natural or normal for modern babies? Some people [...]
Photo by: Working Mother Editor San Diego Fresh Mex Burger Toppings: Photo by: Working Mother Editor Las Vegas Sin City Burger Toppings: Photo by: Working Mother Editor Chicago Windy City Burger Toppings: Photo by: Working Mother Editor Michigan Olive Burger Toppings: chopped green olives American Cheese lettuce ...
by BabyCenter Featured Expert posted in Mom Stories By: Dr. Gregory Finn Most common feeding issues aren’t really problems as much as a normal part of your baby’s development. Over 70% of babies have a feeding issue during their first year of life. It helps to think about it this way: While your pregnancy is [...]
by Lindsay Weiss posted in Life & Home I love a good Memorial Day cookout — there’s nothing better than good food and good friends, except enjoying both of them outdoors in perfect weather. Jeff and I were chatting about what to make this weekend, and I thought I’d share with you what we decided. [...]
by Dr. Lisa Dana posted in Mom Stories A study published in Pediatrics today finds that boys with childhood ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) are twice as likely to be overweight or obese in adulthood, as compared to boys without childhood ADHD. ADHD is described by the CDC has people who may “have trouble paying [...]
by Katherine Martin posted in Mom Stories What can I say about food allergies? My son’s food allergies affect us every single day. From not having certain allergens in the house to hand washing constantly, we do things differently because of his allergies. When people ask me about his food allergies, I’m often not quite [...]
- 1 day ago - 12 Kid Beachwear Basics
- 7 days ago - Summer Selects: Family Entertainment Options
- 10 days ago - Tiger parenting study: Kids do better with less coercion & more positive parenting
- 10 days ago - The funniest words my kid mispronounces
- 10 days ago - 5 simple ways to show grandparents you care
- 10 days ago - Tiny handprints – what will you miss as they grow?
- 10 days ago - 54 reasons my kid won’t go to sleep
- 10 days ago - 10 mom-tested tips for curing for a bad diaper rash
- 10 days ago - My kids can’t have the same childhood I had
- 10 days ago - Talking with your kids about depression
Find us on Facebook
- hunting gifts for dad on 4 eco-awesome Mother’s Day gifts
- savingsdaily.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- norelco razors on 34 Fun, Easy (and Cheap!) Easter Crafts for Kids
- wikispaces.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- make women want you on Having Trouble Finding Your Way to the Big Finish in Bed?