by Jessica Kim posted in Life & Home BREAKFAST! It’s the most important meal of the day for our kids because they need to be alert and focused to absorb everything they learn throughout the day. But, I have been in a RUT with serving the same scrambled eggs and PB&J toast. I mean, who [...]
Archive for the ‘eggs’ Tag
by Lindsay Weiss posted in Life & Home I made these brown butter snickerdoodles last year and loved, loved, loved the flavor of them but didn’t love that they came out so thin. I tried all my remedies for flat cookie syndrome, but they never quite thickened up like a snickerdoodle should. Since last month’s [...]
by Lindsay Weiss posted in Life & Home We are in the middle of a Dr. Seuss-themed Teacher Appreciation week at our school. Besides the obvious green eggs and ham, I needed to think of some theme appropriate food for our big luncheon. Two of our little friends dressed up as Thing 1 and Thing [...]
by Joyce Slaton posted in Life & Home Garlic bread, it is delicious! I can hardly ever justify making it with spaghetti, because what are you going to eat, a big pile of noodle bread and on the side, more bread? But I like it for morning toast, because garlic, she tastes good. Over the [...]
by Lindsay Weiss posted in Life & Home I think I inherited a love of butterscotch. Both of my parents adore it — they’d probably choose it over any other flavor for dessert. My kids love it too. I made one batch of these cookies with butterscotch chips and one with peanut butter chips; the [...]
by Joyce Slaton posted in Mom Stories I wake up to Violet frantically poking me. “What? What? Are you sick? What’s wrong?” “Mom! It’s Easter! And the Bunny forgot to bring my basket!” Oh, oy. I’m just terrible with the stuff that has to be done at night after she falls asleep. Last night she [...]
by Denise Cortes posted in Life & Home Do you remember waking up to the aroma of breakfast as a kid? I’ve always had a hard time waking up in the morning. Some people wake up bright and cheery and can’t wait to tackle their day. Other people are pissed to discover they are still [...]
by Rebecca Michals posted in Mom Stories A few weeks ago all the moms I know were sharing a post about how holidays have gotten out of control. We were all mentally high-fiving the blogger and ticking off all the holidays which have gotten way way too elaborate. Valentine’s Day isn’t just a little paper-thin [...]
by Lindsay Weiss posted in Life & Home Talk about bang for your buck…this is the easiest Easter treat I’ve ever made, but it’s one of the cutest. And the kiddos can totally help. These are made almost like rice krispie treats, except using chow mein noodles instead of rice cereal. You use your hands [...]
by Denise Cortes posted in Life & Home I’m terrible when it comes to Easter crafts. I just can’t get into all the bunnies, baskets, peeps and stuff. It’s cute, but not for me. I do, however, love all of the cool and creative things people do with Easter eggs. Whether you are dying them, [...]
- 1 hour ago - Look for the Teachers: They’re the Heroes Here, Too
- 1 hour ago - The Best Ways to Talk to Kids About the Oklahoma Tornado
- 1 hour ago - Is Beyonce Pregnant? 10 Baby Name Picks from the Bey Bey Generator
- 1 hour ago - 19 DIY Teacher Gift Ideas They’ll Really Use
- 2 hours ago - 6 yummy dishes for your Memorial Day menu
- 3 hours ago - Grad Gifts: Elementary School
- 4 hours ago - Would you go this far to protect your bullied child?
- 4 hours ago - Why we grieve with Oklahoma tornado victims
- 4 hours ago - Social media stress: When good posts, pins, and tweets make you feel bad
- 4 hours ago - We can help the tornado victims in Oklahoma
Find us on Facebook
- savingsdaily.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- norelco razors on 34 Fun, Easy (and Cheap!) Easter Crafts for Kids
- wikispaces.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- make women want you on Having Trouble Finding Your Way to the Big Finish in Bed?
- Phyllis on Finally! A Swimsuit Model We Can Celebrate