While Santa has elves and reindeer to help keep his magic alive, the poor Easter Bunny delivers baskets of treats that look suspiciously like the ones Mom buys at the drugstore. If your kids are starting to ask questions, take a few minutes from your egg decorating and crafting to try one of these ingenious [...]
Archive for the ‘Easter’ Tag
by Kami Bigler posted in Life & Home Have you ever made a yarn wrapped wreath before? They are really on trend right now…as far as wreaths go. I even spotted one for Easter at Target this month. Over the weekend, I made one for the first time. Although they are fairly straight forward to [...]
by Kami Bigler posted in Life & Home Do you like to thriftstore shop (A.K.A. thrifting)? I’m a big fan. I’ve shared a few projects here over the years, like this cute cross stitched red schoolhouse frame or our Valentine’s Day Box. I have a bunch of other projects on my site too. Once you [...]
by Leah Speer posted in Mom Stories Beware. The competitive mom lives inside of each of us. Maybe you already know you’re a competitive mom. Or maybe this is your first sports season as the proud mom of a future athlete. Or just maybe, you’ll discover this during one of this month’s Easter egg hunts. [...]
Easter egg hunts haven’t changed much through the years: Groups of eager kids search high and low for colorful (and well-hidden) treasure. But if you’re looking for a fresh take on the classic, look no further than these clever ideas for mixing up the traditional Easter egg hunt: Read more from source:“ivillage.com” ...
Check out these fun (and easy) egg decorating ideas! From DIY stickers to duct tape, there’s no limit to the creative, crafty ways you can make egg embellishing fun this Easter holiday. So get your family and a few dozen eggs together and start decorating! Read more from source:“ivillage.com” Incoming search terms:easy ...
Time to bust out those paintbrushes, glitter and hardboiled eggs: It’s Easter! From cute chickies made from left-over baby socks to origami-inspired eggs and more, we’ve rounded up a bunch of easy-peasy Easter crafts from our favorite crafty mommy bloggers. Check ‘em out! Read more from source:“ivillage.com” ...
by Jamielyn Nye posted in Life & Home Now that spring is almost here (at least in Arizona, wink) I have decided to decorate my mantel. I have to admit, it has been bare since Christmas. Whoops! I love all the fun and bright colors that come with spring. As I was browsing Pinterest I found [...]
by Sabrina Garibian posted in Mom Stories FD & C Red #40 is my enemy. For those of you not in the know, that is the artificial red color that makes so many fun kids’ foods irresistible. Its color is bright and attractive and very fake. Artificial coloring is not just in your candy drawer. [...]
Main Photo: Photo by: workingmother.com Editor bunny Dress up Get each child decked out with bunny ears, nose and tail. You can set up a DIY station with headbands and fabric cut into ears to attach with craft glue. Provide stick-on jewels and glitter glue to decorate with. The one with the most elaborate set [...]
- 6 hours ago - 12 Kid Beachwear Basics
- 6 days ago - Summer Selects: Family Entertainment Options
- 9 days ago - Tiger parenting study: Kids do better with less coercion & more positive parenting
- 9 days ago - The funniest words my kid mispronounces
- 9 days ago - 5 simple ways to show grandparents you care
- 9 days ago - Tiny handprints – what will you miss as they grow?
- 9 days ago - 54 reasons my kid won’t go to sleep
- 9 days ago - 10 mom-tested tips for curing for a bad diaper rash
- 9 days ago - My kids can’t have the same childhood I had
- 9 days ago - Talking with your kids about depression
Find us on Facebook
- hunting gifts for dad on 4 eco-awesome Mother’s Day gifts
- savingsdaily.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- norelco razors on 34 Fun, Easy (and Cheap!) Easter Crafts for Kids
- wikispaces.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- make women want you on Having Trouble Finding Your Way to the Big Finish in Bed?