by Lindsay Weiss posted in Life & Home After Kate noted that the Easter Bunny gets slighted on the whole leave-out-milk-and-cookies-for-Santa thing, we racked our brains for some appropriate, er, rabbit food. Naturally, I suggested some carrots. Ew, mama! He won’t leave us ANY presents if we give him carrots! They did have a point. [...]
Archive for the ‘Easter’ Tag
by Andrea Updyke posted in Mom Stories As I perused the kid’s clothes at TJMaxx a few weeks ago I came across a super cute dress shirt for boys. I noticed they had it in several spring colors and my mind immediately went to Easter or more specifically, the church service we attend on Easter [...]
by Melissa Byers posted in Mom Stories They don’t yet really know what this Easter thing is all about, but they can definitely pull off some adorable holiday looks! We’ve gathered photos from BabyCenter community members of their little ones wearing Easter bunny ears or showing off their basket. We’re sure you’ll love ...
by Rebecca Michals posted in Mom Stories A few weeks ago all the moms I know were sharing a post about how holidays have gotten out of control. We were all mentally high-fiving the blogger and ticking off all the holidays which have gotten way way too elaborate. Valentine’s Day isn’t just a little paper-thin [...]
by Katherine Martin posted in Mom Stories We all probably have seen pregnant bellies painted as pumpkins for Halloween. But why should bellies in the fall have all the fun? Spring pregnant bellies can be festive too! Members of our BabyCenter Community have painted their growing bumps as Easter eggs. The results are adorable. And [...]
by Erin Lane posted in Mom Stories My family has had a rather unfortunate winter in the illness department. Since November, our house has been plagued with cold after cold, viral infections, pneumonia, sinus infections and just this past week, strep throat. Until last week, we’ve all managed to keep it back to back, with [...]
by Lindsay Weiss posted in Life & Home Talk about bang for your buck…this is the easiest Easter treat I’ve ever made, but it’s one of the cutest. And the kiddos can totally help. These are made almost like rice krispie treats, except using chow mein noodles instead of rice cereal. You use your hands [...]
by BabyCenter Guest Blogger posted in Life & Home Here’s another fun post from our friends at POPSUGAR Moms! From the moment the alarm goes off each morning (if you’re lucky enough to wake up to an alarm rather than an early riser!), the rush is on! Getting everyone washed, dressed, fed, and packed can [...]
by Denise Cortes posted in Life & Home I’m terrible when it comes to Easter crafts. I just can’t get into all the bunnies, baskets, peeps and stuff. It’s cute, but not for me. I do, however, love all of the cool and creative things people do with Easter eggs. Whether you are dying them, [...]
by Kami Bigler posted in Life & Home Here’s your last minute go-to list for all you moms who (like me) are still trying to figure out what to put in all those eggs for the Easter egg hunt and in the baskets. I know so many of you are in need of non-candy ideas [...]
- 1 day ago - 12 Kid Beachwear Basics
- 8 days ago - Summer Selects: Family Entertainment Options
- 11 days ago - Tiger parenting study: Kids do better with less coercion & more positive parenting
- 11 days ago - The funniest words my kid mispronounces
- 11 days ago - 5 simple ways to show grandparents you care
- 11 days ago - Tiny handprints – what will you miss as they grow?
- 11 days ago - 54 reasons my kid won’t go to sleep
- 11 days ago - 10 mom-tested tips for curing for a bad diaper rash
- 11 days ago - My kids can’t have the same childhood I had
- 11 days ago - Talking with your kids about depression
Find us on Facebook
- hunting gifts for dad on 4 eco-awesome Mother’s Day gifts
- savingsdaily.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- norelco razors on 34 Fun, Easy (and Cheap!) Easter Crafts for Kids
- wikispaces.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- make women want you on Having Trouble Finding Your Way to the Big Finish in Bed?