by Stacy-Ann Gooden posted in Mom Stories You hear of parents duking it out on the field on behalf of their kids. If the umpire makes a bad call, moms and dads have been known to start a beef with them too. But fighting over Easter eggs? I never thought I’d see the day. When [...]
Archive for the ‘easter egg’ Tag
by Nicole Mabry posted in Mom Stories As luck would have it, my family nabbed a set of tickets for the 135th Annual White House Easter Egg Roll. By lot, we were placed into the third of five egg roll groups that day. We were advised to arrive an hour early. The lines were very [...]
by Katherine Martin posted in Mom Stories We all probably have seen pregnant bellies painted as pumpkins for Halloween. But why should bellies in the fall have all the fun? Spring pregnant bellies can be festive too! Members of our BabyCenter Community have painted their growing bumps as Easter eggs. The results are adorable. And [...]
by Denise Cortes posted in Life & Home I’m terrible when it comes to Easter crafts. I just can’t get into all the bunnies, baskets, peeps and stuff. It’s cute, but not for me. I do, however, love all of the cool and creative things people do with Easter eggs. Whether you are dying them, [...]
by Kami Bigler posted in Life & Home Here’s your last minute go-to list for all you moms who (like me) are still trying to figure out what to put in all those eggs for the Easter egg hunt and in the baskets. I know so many of you are in need of non-candy ideas [...]
Image: Photo by: workingmother.com Editor Veggie Delight Join your child in learning valuable hands-on skills with the Playme Toy Pluck Carrot. The nifty trinket features different activities for your kid to enjoy, including memory games, color matching as well as simple cutting and shaping of toy carrots. It’ll provide hours of ...
Image: Photo by: workingmother.com Editor Color Me Bunny Color me bunny is the perfect Easter gift for your young artist. Add cool designs, shapes and stripes to this special bunny buddy with blue, green, orange and pink markers. Machine wash bunny to create an all new masterpiece; color me bunny provides countless hours of fun [...]
by Kami Bigler posted in Life & Home Do you like to thriftstore shop (A.K.A. thrifting)? I’m a big fan. I’ve shared a few projects here over the years, like this cute cross stitched red schoolhouse frame or our Valentine’s Day Box. I have a bunch of other projects on my site too. Once you [...]
by Leah Speer posted in Mom Stories Beware. The competitive mom lives inside of each of us. Maybe you already know you’re a competitive mom. Or maybe this is your first sports season as the proud mom of a future athlete. Or just maybe, you’ll discover this during one of this month’s Easter egg hunts. [...]
Easter egg hunts haven’t changed much through the years: Groups of eager kids search high and low for colorful (and well-hidden) treasure. But if you’re looking for a fresh take on the classic, look no further than these clever ideas for mixing up the traditional Easter egg hunt: Read more from source:“ivillage.com” ...
- 4 hours ago - "Dutch babies sleep" and other European parenting secrets
- 4 hours ago - Do you know an amazing nurse?
- 4 hours ago - Genes may predict who gets postpartum depression
- 7 hours ago - Look for the Teachers: They’re the Heroes Here, Too
- 7 hours ago - The Best Ways to Talk to Kids About the Oklahoma Tornado
- 7 hours ago - Is Beyonce Pregnant? 10 Baby Name Picks from the Bey Bey Generator
- 7 hours ago - 19 DIY Teacher Gift Ideas They’ll Really Use
- 8 hours ago - 6 yummy dishes for your Memorial Day menu
- 9 hours ago - Grad Gifts: Elementary School
- 9 hours ago - Would you go this far to protect your bullied child?
Find us on Facebook
- Eating for energy Scam on 7 Homemade Food Gifts Kids Can Make for Friends
- walden university nursing faculty jobs on Fall Themed Wedding Cakes
- savingsdaily.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- norelco razors on 34 Fun, Easy (and Cheap!) Easter Crafts for Kids
- wikispaces.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).