by Kami Bigler posted in Life & Home Here’s your last minute go-to list for all you moms who (like me) are still trying to figure out what to put in all those eggs for the Easter egg hunt and in the baskets. I know so many of you are in need of non-candy ideas [...]
Archive for the ‘Chocolate’ Tag
by BabyCenter Guest Blogger posted in Life & Home By Maya Bisineer, MeMeTales Yes, Easter is coming up! Surely, you and your kids are faced with all the Easter candy coming at you in every direction. All those chocolate bunnies, those beautifully colored chocolate eggs can be rather distracting. Want to take the focus away [...]
by Sabrina Garibian posted in Mom Stories I’m sitting on the couch in the same sweatpants I’ve worn for three days. My hair is in a high ponytail and I have a fortress of pillows propped around me. I’m eating my second breakfast, resting the bowl on my belly between bites. Where’s my husband? He’s [...]
by Sabrina Garibian posted in Mom Stories I’m sitting on the couch in the same sweatpants I’ve worn for 3 days. My hair is in a high ponytail and I have a fortress of pillows propped around me. I’m eating my second breakfast, resting the bowl on my belly between bites. Where’s my husband? He’s [...]
by Denise Cortes posted in Mom Stories Just a few short weeks ago, I visited the construction site of what would be Disneyland‘s new attraction, Fantasy Faire, and got a sneak peek at the magical moments waiting to happen. Along with my two daughters and my sweet niece, we made our way back to the [...]
by Jamielyn Nye posted in Life & Home I love Easter! There is just something about it that is so fun! As a kid, I always loved waking up in the morning and “hunting” for my basket. We would even hunt for the Easter bunnies foot prints. It was a lot of fun! When I [...]
by Jamielyn Nye posted in Life & Home One of my absolute favorite fruits is clementines. We go through bags at a time at our house. They are the perfect healthy treat. My kids can peel their own now too. Yay! While surfing Pinterest this week for my hot pins edition, I happened to spot [...]
Image: Photo by: workingmother.com Editor Veggie Delight Join your child in learning valuable hands-on skills with the Playme Toy Pluck Carrot. The nifty trinket features different activities for your kid to enjoy, including memory games, color matching as well as simple cutting and shaping of toy carrots. It’ll provide hours of ...
Image: Photo by: workingmother.com Editor Color Me Bunny Color me bunny is the perfect Easter gift for your young artist. Add cool designs, shapes and stripes to this special bunny buddy with blue, green, orange and pink markers. Machine wash bunny to create an all new masterpiece; color me bunny provides countless hours of fun [...]
by Kristina Sauerwein posted in Mom Stories It’s snowing as I write this. Back-to-school season is far from my mind. We still have spring and summer before autumn Two whole seasons. Half a year. But no matter. In most parts of the country, it’s time to register your 4- and 5-year-olds for kindergarten. Like many [...]
- 4 hours ago - Weddings Printables Index
- 4 hours ago - Advantages to Using an Auto Broker
- 5 hours ago - Bananas foster – make it tonight!
- 6 hours ago - The ultimate summer bucket list for preschoolers!
- 13 hours ago - "Dutch babies sleep" and other European parenting secrets
- 13 hours ago - Do you know an amazing nurse?
- 13 hours ago - Genes may predict who gets postpartum depression
- 16 hours ago - Look for the Teachers: They’re the Heroes Here, Too
- 16 hours ago - The Best Ways to Talk to Kids About the Oklahoma Tornado
- 16 hours ago - Is Beyonce Pregnant? 10 Baby Name Picks from the Bey Bey Generator
Find us on Facebook
- The Beauty of Food review on 10 recipes for cleaning green
- lloyds pharmacy on 5 (free) Printables for Mother’s Day
- Eating for energy Scam on 7 Homemade Food Gifts Kids Can Make for Friends
- walden university nursing faculty jobs on Fall Themed Wedding Cakes
- savingsdaily.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).