Image: Pasta e Zucca Take a culinary cue from these celebrity chefs to get a family-pleasing meal on the table in less than 30 minutes. ReCirc Page: Food 2012 Read more from source:“workingmother”
Archive for the ‘celebrity’ Tag
by Mocha Manual Moms posted in Mom Stories Or at least that’s how it felt when I put down the phone. My “baby”–my tweenaged daughter–who was in London with my son for their annual summer visit with their father, had called to say she didn’t want to come back home. What??? She pleaded that she [...]
Mei Xiang! Congratulations on the birth of your second baby! This marks the second panda baby born at the National Zoo in DC, both of them yours. I cannot tell you how excited I am! I feel like we’re neighbors and I should bring you dinner to help out during this first weeks but, well, [...]
From our favorite GIF site yet to how celebrities like to get kinky, don’t miss these awesome love and sex reads from around the web. Read more from source:“ivillage.com” Incoming search terms:car wash s_E_X
There’s nothing wrong with wanting to give your child an unusual name. After all, there are so many Sophias and Ethans running around these days, if you call for one on the playground, a gang of kids come running. However, there are times when an offbeat moniker seems downright nutty — and famous folk are [...]
With backpacks, bagged lunches, and just-got-out of bed looks, celebs like Sarah Jessica Parker and Angelina Jolie take their kids to school, just like us. See these celebrity kids — and their famous moms and dads — do the daily dash to class. Read more from source:“ivillage.com” Incoming search terms:наша ...
Adoption is a wonderful thing – when it’s done in the right context. There are many reasons to adopt, but there are just as many that are pretty terrible reasons. From pressure to fitting in, many people can convince themselves that a child will fix whatever seems to be wrong. When in reality, you’ll need [...]
I am on a journey to find love. Not the love of another person, but the love of myself. More specifically, the love that I have for my body. Since giving birth to Avery six months ago, I’ve noticed that there have been major changes in the way my body looks. My hips are a [...]
Even celebrity moms need to teach their kids how to ride a bike. Exhibit A: Katie Holmes. The star mama has been spotted around New York guiding 6-year-old Suri with a little assist from training wheels. Read more from source:“ivillage.com”
My friend Kathy from Merriment Design created an amazing mac and cheese recipe that won 4th place in a mac and cheese cook off. She beat out celebrity chefs and big time restaurant owners! I had to make it for myself and the kids, but it’s taken me a while with this kiddo brewing and [...]
- 23 hours ago - 12 Kid Beachwear Basics
- 7 days ago - Summer Selects: Family Entertainment Options
- 10 days ago - Tiger parenting study: Kids do better with less coercion & more positive parenting
- 10 days ago - The funniest words my kid mispronounces
- 10 days ago - 5 simple ways to show grandparents you care
- 10 days ago - Tiny handprints – what will you miss as they grow?
- 10 days ago - 54 reasons my kid won’t go to sleep
- 10 days ago - 10 mom-tested tips for curing for a bad diaper rash
- 10 days ago - My kids can’t have the same childhood I had
- 10 days ago - Talking with your kids about depression
Find us on Facebook
- hunting gifts for dad on 4 eco-awesome Mother’s Day gifts
- savingsdaily.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- norelco razors on 34 Fun, Easy (and Cheap!) Easter Crafts for Kids
- wikispaces.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- make women want you on Having Trouble Finding Your Way to the Big Finish in Bed?