by Betsy Shaw posted in Mom Stories The number of women changing their names when they get married has been rising, according to this Huff Post piece. Another report last month said that only eight percent of American women were estimated to keep their maiden names post marriage. This number was down from 23 percent, [...]
Archive for the ‘celebrity’ Tag
While the world seems ever-hungry for celebrity baby news, perhaps none is closer watched than the royal-baby-to-be. Duchess Kate Middleton and hubby Prince William have not divulged too much info for the public, and have declined to say whether they know the sex of the baby even. However, Kate recently had a slip of the [...]
<strong>Halle Berry</strong>, 46, is expecting her second child, and first with fiancé <strong>Oliver Martinez</strong>. Berry has a five- year-old daughter Nahla with ex Gabriel Aubry. <strong>Ivanka Trump</strong>, 31, is expecting her second child with husband <strong>Jared ...
by BabyCenter Guest Blogger posted in Life & Home Here’s another fun post from our friends at POPSUGAR Moms! Whether you have a full-time job or are a stay-at-home mama, one dilemma faces you every single day: what’s for dinner? Make the answer easy by stocking your pantry with 12 staples, all sure to make [...]
Even if you don’t always feel like a glowy diva during your pregnancy, you can still look the part with these amazing supercheap (and chic!) maternity finds inspired by red-carpet looks spotted on pregnant celebs like Beyonce, Jessica Simpson, Natalie Portman and Angelina Jolie. So go ahead and indulge! Read more from ...
These awesome and insightful celebrity childbirth stories — from Beyoncé’s surreal communication with Blue Ivy to Tina Fey’s funny admission — give us a glimpse into the minds of our favorite pregnant stars (and what they were really thinking while doctors and nurses screamed "Push!"). These baby ...
by Leah Speer posted in Mom Stories This post is part of the Global Mom Relay. Every time you share this blog, $5 will go to women and girls around the world. Scroll down to find out more. It’s almost dinnertime. I’m rushing around my kitchen feeling a little guilty about pouring a glass of [...]
Model mom Gisele Bundchen wears her daughter Vivian Lake (and not much else!) on the beach in Costa Rica. See the gorgeous pictures of celebrity parents and their favorite baby carrier brands. Read more from source:“ivillage.com” Incoming search terms:gisele and vivian
If you have suffered a miscarriage, you’re not alone. These celebs went public with their stories in the hopes that they would inspire others. Read more from source:“ivillage.com” Incoming search terms:miscarriage celebs
There’s nothing wrong with wanting to give your child an unusual name. After all, there are so many Olivias and Ethans running around these days, if you call for one on the playground, a gang of kids come running. But there are times when an offbeat moniker seems downright nutty — and famous folks are [...]
- 3 hours ago - Do children make you braver?
- 9 hours ago - Glow in the dark party ideas
- 10 hours ago - 10 Middle School Grad Gifts
- 14 hours ago - Boy Scouts to allow gay youth; ban on gay leaders remains
- 14 hours ago - Neanderthal tooth offers clues about breastfeeding
- 14 hours ago - Pregnancy must: Advice from other moms
- 14 hours ago - You know you’ve spent a lot of time on BabyCenter when…
- 14 hours ago - Mother’s Day replaced with "Family Day"?
- 14 hours ago - My baby doesn’t sleep all night and it’s okay
- 14 hours ago - Laundry tips from a crap housekeeper
Find us on Facebook
- cialis_professional on What today’s Supreme Court ruling really means
- Eugenio on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- cigar gift ideas on Carly Fleischmann, Nonverbal Teen of ‘Carly’s Voice,’ Made to Put Away iPad During Flight
- cialis on What today’s Supreme Court ruling really means
- viagra on What today’s Supreme Court ruling really means