If you’ve got a kid who loves dinos, there’s only one thing he wants to see on his birthday cake. Whether you need a T. Rex, a Stegosaurus or a Brachiosaurus, we’ve found the coolest, cutest dinosaur birthday cakes — complete with recipes and easy how-to tips. Read more from source:“ivillage.com”
Archive for the ‘cakes’ Tag
by Jamielyn Nye posted in Life & Home One of my absolute favorite meals is breakfast! I could eat it for lunch and dinner. Pancakes, French toast and smoothies are my absolute favorite. Let’s not even talk about cinnamon rolls. Growing up we always brought my mom breakfast in bed on Mother’s Day and I’m [...]
Are you serious? That’s what we would say if any of these creations were plopped down at our fete. But their loss is our gain. These cringe-worthy baby shower cakes will have you laughing until you cry. Read more from source:“ivillage.com”
by BabyCenter Guest Blogger posted in Life & Home Here’s another fun post from our friends at POPSUGAR Moms! Whether you have a full-time job or are a stay-at-home mama, one dilemma faces you every single day: what’s for dinner? Make the answer easy by stocking your pantry with 12 staples, all sure to make [...]
The life of a royal sous-chef can be rough, but we’re here to help with a spectacular roundup of princess-worthy cakes that are sure to suit even the pickiest of royal tastes. Best of all: The recipes don’t require breaking a sweat — hooray! Read more from source:“ivillage.com” Incoming search terms:princess ...
Bright colors, pots of gold, blue skies…what’s not to love about a rainbow party? Especially when one of these gorgeous cakes takes center stage. We’re obsessed, and we’ve rounded up recipes and easy-peasy tips for recreating them without the fuss. Read more from source:“ivillage.com”
by Kami Bigler posted in Life & Home Are you loving the trend of all things donuts with sprinkles?! I sure am! Our love for donuts have moved past the actual donuts that you eat, and have made it into everything else. Some are even forgoing birthday cakes for a tower of donuts. So fun! [...]
Your kiddo has the cape, shield, Spidey-sense and everything else a superhero needs. Now it’s time to show off your own magical powers: making one of these totally cool cakes for his party. No worries if you’re no star in the kitchen, we have the tips you need to save the (birth)day. Read more from [...]
by Sara McGinnis posted in Life & Home As moms and dads, we know “Patty-cake, Patty-cake” and the baker’s man all too well, but penis cakes in the parenting world? Sure, phallic towers of flour and frosting have stood tall at many bachelorette parties over the years, but what happens to that poor cake pan [...]
Photo by: Tara Fisher Spicy Carrot, Tomato, Chorizo and Cilantro Soup Serves 6 to 8 • Prep Time: 20 minutes • Cook Time: 37 minutesSoups are always great to have on hand for weeknight suppers. Just take the container out of the freezer the night before, and it’ll be ready to heat and eat when [...]
- 6 mins ago - Do children make you braver?
- 6 hours ago - Glow in the dark party ideas
- 7 hours ago - 10 Middle School Grad Gifts
- 11 hours ago - Boy Scouts to allow gay youth; ban on gay leaders remains
- 11 hours ago - Neanderthal tooth offers clues about breastfeeding
- 11 hours ago - Pregnancy must: Advice from other moms
- 11 hours ago - You know you’ve spent a lot of time on BabyCenter when…
- 11 hours ago - Mother’s Day replaced with "Family Day"?
- 11 hours ago - My baby doesn’t sleep all night and it’s okay
- 11 hours ago - Laundry tips from a crap housekeeper
Find us on Facebook
- Eugenio on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- cigar gift ideas on Carly Fleischmann, Nonverbal Teen of ‘Carly’s Voice,’ Made to Put Away iPad During Flight
- cialis on What today’s Supreme Court ruling really means
- viagra on What today’s Supreme Court ruling really means
- super on What today’s Supreme Court ruling really means