by BabyCenter Featured Expert posted in Mom Stories By: Dr. Gregory Finn Most common feeding issues aren’t really problems as much as a normal part of your baby’s development. Over 70% of babies have a feeding issue during their first year of life. It helps to think about it this way: While your pregnancy is [...]
Archive for the ‘baby’ Tag
by Kristen Chase posted in Mom Stories As a mom of four, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve used music to help soothe my children to sleep. And it’s certainly something we’ve enjoyed to help connect us as a family. So maybe that’s why I’m not surprised that music is being used to [...]
by Laura Larsen posted in Mom Stories I think it’s likely we all said that before we had kids. We’d toss a rude look over our shoulder because of a baby that won’t stop crying, or roll our eyes at the child in the grocery store melting down because Mommy said “no” to a candy [...]
by Joyce Slaton posted in Mom Stories Time-pressed parents are increasingly asking domestic workers to sub for them during school commitments, according to the New York Post, and it’s ticking off school officials and other parents alike. “They’re sending nannies for bake sales, book clubs, for the ice-skating group,” Amanda ...
by Carolyn Robertson posted in Mom Stories A new study reveals that babies who share a bed with a parent are up to five times more likely to die of SIDS – even if mom and dad follow all other infant safe sleep recommendations. Led by Dr. Robert Carpenter at the London School of Hygiene [...]
by Molly Balint posted in Mom Stories I count myself pretty lucky that I don’t have to travel very often for my work. But the occasional trip away is inevitable so I’m always finding ways to ease my kids’ anxiety when I have to be gone. Just a few weeks ago I had to travel [...]
by Molly Balint posted in Mom Stories I have experienced first-hand the difference a wonderful, tender-hearted nurse can make when my kids have needed medical care. If you are a parent who has a child that falls to pieces at the first sign of a doctor’s office or hospital room, then you know how much [...]
Have you heard Beyonce and Jay-Z might be expecting baby #2? Blue Ivy‘s going to be a big sister! Read more from source:“ivillage.com” Incoming search terms:beyonce pregnant
Parents love helping their little ones achieve their milestones, reach their developmental stages and grow strong and healthy. But what is the best way to help your baby learn to crawl? And is crawling really important? After all we’ve all known some child who skipped this milestone and went straight to walking. <strong>Why ...
by Denise Cortes posted in Mom Stories May is Better Sleep Month, and I can’t think of a group of people who need better sleep more than new parents and their babies. My “baby” is already eight years old, but I can vividly remember what it was like to be sleep deprived. Most nights, I [...]
- 2 days ago - 12 Kid Beachwear Basics
- 8 days ago - Summer Selects: Family Entertainment Options
- 12 days ago - Tiger parenting study: Kids do better with less coercion & more positive parenting
- 12 days ago - The funniest words my kid mispronounces
- 12 days ago - 5 simple ways to show grandparents you care
- 12 days ago - Tiny handprints – what will you miss as they grow?
- 12 days ago - 54 reasons my kid won’t go to sleep
- 12 days ago - 10 mom-tested tips for curing for a bad diaper rash
- 12 days ago - My kids can’t have the same childhood I had
- 12 days ago - Talking with your kids about depression
Find us on Facebook
- hunting gifts for dad on 4 eco-awesome Mother’s Day gifts
- savingsdaily.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- norelco razors on 34 Fun, Easy (and Cheap!) Easter Crafts for Kids
- wikispaces.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- make women want you on Having Trouble Finding Your Way to the Big Finish in Bed?