It’s hard to imagine that your wrinkled newborn will develop his personality and actually begin interacting with people, but it happens sooner than many parents expect. It only takes a few weeks and your baby begins to respond to your loving touches and affectionate words with his very own affirmation of love — a smile. [...]
Archive for the ‘baby’ Tag
by Jennifer Borget posted in Mom Stories You’ll never see a mom move as fast as she does when her child is in trouble. Earlier this week a mother leaped after her child when her stroller rolled off a Philadelphia train platform and onto the tracks below. A surveillance camera caught the whole thing. The [...]
Have you heard Beyonce and Jay-Z are expecting baby #2? Blue Ivy‘s going to be a big sister! Read more from source:“ivillage.com”
by Jenni Buckley posted in Mom Stories A new billboard recently popped up on the Sunset Strip in Los Angeles. The billboard is an advertisement for the dating website, Cougarlife.com. Cougars, if you’re unaware, is a slang term used to describe an older woman who ‘preys’ on younger men. Your immediate reaction is probably ...
by Sabrina Garibian posted in Mom Stories Let’s talk potty training. We are on day eight of potty training our 19 month old. I’ll pause while you make your judgments, if you choose to do so. And now I’ll reply that no, he’s not too young and yes, he is ready. We introduced the potty [...]
by Kristina Sauerwein posted in Mom Stories Dare I admit that I enjoyed my c-section birth experiences? With one-third of all U.S. babies being delivered via c-section, a number that is increasing, I can’t be the only happy c-section mom. In fact, I know I am not. The other day at the mall, I ran [...]
by Betsy Shaw posted in Mom Stories When Ruth Burgos discovered there was no changing table at the Starbucks where she and her husband were ordering coffee, she quickly changed her child’s diaper on the seat next to her. I imagine she hoped no one would notice or care. She was wrong. According to this [...]
I was very young, ignorant and searching for knowledge. My husband and I had been married for four months when I found out I was expecting our first bambino. I was thrilled, but had no idea where to start. I must have looked like someone begging for opinions and help because it was thrown at [...]
by Stacy-Ann Gooden posted in Mom Stories With just two months left of my pregnancy, I’m already thinking about what I’d miss most. The other day my mom said to me, “It looks like you have a month left!” “Gee thanks,” I responded sarcastically. The reality is that I don’t have much longer to go. [...]
by Joey Lombardi posted in Mom Stories Ever watch footage of astronauts carelessly floating around in vast emptiness of space and wonder… I wonder what it would be like to get it on up there? The mechanics of coitus in a “zero g” environment would be pretty difficult as two bodies are floating away from [...]
- 5 hours ago - 14 Adorable star-spangled photos
- 10 hours ago - Do children make you braver?
- 16 hours ago - Glow in the dark party ideas
- 17 hours ago - 10 Middle School Grad Gifts
- 21 hours ago - Boy Scouts to allow gay youth; ban on gay leaders remains
- 21 hours ago - Neanderthal tooth offers clues about breastfeeding
- 21 hours ago - Pregnancy must: Advice from other moms
- 21 hours ago - You know you’ve spent a lot of time on BabyCenter when…
- 21 hours ago - Mother’s Day replaced with "Family Day"?
- 21 hours ago - My baby doesn’t sleep all night and it’s okay
Find us on Facebook
- latex mattress on 50 things to do before you’re 11¾
- cialis_professional on What today’s Supreme Court ruling really means
- Eugenio on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- cigar gift ideas on Carly Fleischmann, Nonverbal Teen of ‘Carly’s Voice,’ Made to Put Away iPad During Flight
- cialis on What today’s Supreme Court ruling really means