Have you heard Beyonce and Jay-Z are expecting baby #2? Blue Ivy‘s going to be a big sister! Read more from source:“ivillage.com”
Archive for the ‘baby’ Tag
by Jenni Buckley posted in Mom Stories A new billboard recently popped up on the Sunset Strip in Los Angeles. The billboard is an advertisement for the dating website, Cougarlife.com. Cougars, if you’re unaware, is a slang term used to describe an older woman who ‘preys’ on younger men. Your immediate reaction is probably ...
by Sabrina Garibian posted in Mom Stories Let’s talk potty training. We are on day eight of potty training our 19 month old. I’ll pause while you make your judgments, if you choose to do so. And now I’ll reply that no, he’s not too young and yes, he is ready. We introduced the potty [...]
by Kristina Sauerwein posted in Mom Stories Dare I admit that I enjoyed my c-section birth experiences? With one-third of all U.S. babies being delivered via c-section, a number that is increasing, I can’t be the only happy c-section mom. In fact, I know I am not. The other day at the mall, I ran [...]
by Betsy Shaw posted in Mom Stories When Ruth Burgos discovered there was no changing table at the Starbucks where she and her husband were ordering coffee, she quickly changed her child’s diaper on the seat next to her. I imagine she hoped no one would notice or care. She was wrong. According to this [...]
I was very young, ignorant and searching for knowledge. My husband and I had been married for four months when I found out I was expecting our first bambino. I was thrilled, but had no idea where to start. I must have looked like someone begging for opinions and help because it was thrown at [...]
by Stacy-Ann Gooden posted in Mom Stories With just two months left of my pregnancy, I’m already thinking about what I’d miss most. The other day my mom said to me, “It looks like you have a month left!” “Gee thanks,” I responded sarcastically. The reality is that I don’t have much longer to go. [...]
by Joey Lombardi posted in Mom Stories Ever watch footage of astronauts carelessly floating around in vast emptiness of space and wonder… I wonder what it would be like to get it on up there? The mechanics of coitus in a “zero g” environment would be pretty difficult as two bodies are floating away from [...]
by Stacie Lewis posted in Mom Stories There is no hiding some babies’ cuteness. Try as they may, they just can’t blend in. Until now. Parents across the BabyCenter Community have been putting their babies’ powers of espionage to the test by applying make-up and fake moustaches to their babies’ faces. Be aware, parents. ...
Someone please tell us this is a Saturday Night Live skit. Read more from source:“ivillage.com”
- 11 hours ago - Did anyone make up bedtime stories for you?
- 15 hours ago - Tips for necklace making with kids
- 18 hours ago - 16 Things You May Not Know Are Happening at Daycare
- 18 hours ago - Work After Baby: How Giuliana Rancic and 26 More Moms Did It!
- 18 hours ago - Beyonce Is Pregnant! 10 Baby Name Picks from the Bey Bey Generator
- 21 hours ago - Breastfeeding sexualized by new billboard
- 21 hours ago - Photos: When kids dress themselves
- 23 hours ago - 19 DIY Teacher Gift Ideas That They’ll Really Use
- 23 hours ago - You’re It! 10 Kid Games to Play This Summer
- 23 hours ago - Oh, Dad! Amazingly Awkward Pics You Have to See
Find us on Facebook
- www.youtube.com/watch?v=M81_7KX1s3I on Stripe Trend: 14 Nurseries With Stripes
- credit counseling des moines iowa on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- Jean Michel Jarre Discography Free Download on Puppet Massacre: 9 Sesame Street Characters Re-imagined as Horror Movie Villains
- Regina on Unprotected & Oral Sex Makes Women Happy Due to Happy Hormones in Semen
- what is the best pillow on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).