Main Photo: Photo by: workingmother.com Editor kids computer I have two children, ages 8 and 2. When I think of their future, it’s easy to imagine them graduated from college, married and living a perfect life with kids of their own. But it doesn’t always work out like that, does it? Life is so unpredictable. [...]
Archive for the ‘Money Talks’ Category
Main Photo: Photo by: workingmother.com Editor Happy_MC-Mom_thumb When I became a mom at 20, I was still a kid myself. I was still learning the ins and outs of being an adult and how to manage money. It’s hard enough learning how to handle finances when you’re an adult sans kids, but add a child [...]
Main Photo: Photo by: workingmother.com Editor fire truck To aid your quest to promote financial literacy in your kids, here’s how to introduce this confusing (evento grown-ups!) concept. Keep it simple. Try: “Things like streetlights, schools and police and fire services are available to everyone who lives in America. We all help ...
Main Photo: Photo by: Carolyn Ridsdale tax illo 2013 You’ve put it off long enough, but now it’s time to get your tax forms in order—pronto. If you’re doing your own return at the last minute, make the process quicker, more accurate and a little less painful with these guidelines. Pull it together. Before you [...]
Main Photo: Photo by: workingmother.com Editor brunette thinking I remember laughing at a friend of mine when she turned 30. The doubled over, crying kind of laughter. Thirty seemed so old when I was in my early 20s; the future is something I just didn’t think about. I couldn’t imagine ever turning 30, let alone [...]
Main Photo: Photo by: workingmother.com Editor mother and son When we did the “mental math” on caring for our son the first few years of his life, it just made sense for me to stay at home and, eventually, work from home. At first glance, it didn’t seem logical to give away half my salary [...]
Main Photo: Photo by: workingmother.com Editor mother and son When we did the “mental math” on caring for our son the first few years of his life, it just made sense for me to stay at home, and eventually, work from home. At first glance, it didn’t seem logical to give away half my salary [...]
Main Photo: Photo by: workingmother.com Editor change purse It’s bound to come up at some point, but for most kids the “salary question” isn’t about pay amounts. “It’s usually a hint that a broader money question is puzzling your child,” says Stuart Ritter, a family financial education expert with T. Rowe Price. So instead ...
Main Photo: Photo by: workingmother.com Editor mom blocks We’re two weeks into a new year that’s still “fresh, with no mistakes in it” (at least, not too many), as Anne of Green Gables said. And that’s exhilarating and motivating, giving us a chance to take a look at who we are, where we are and [...]
Main Photo: Photo by: workingmother.com Editor FSA Surprisingly, only 16 percent of American workers contribute the right amount to pre-tax flexible spending accounts (FSA), according to the 2012 Aflac WorkForces Report. As the end of the year approaches, you may realize too late that you’ve exceeded your annual FSA contribution, ...
- 10 hours ago - Did anyone make up bedtime stories for you?
- 13 hours ago - Tips for necklace making with kids
- 17 hours ago - 16 Things You May Not Know Are Happening at Daycare
- 17 hours ago - Work After Baby: How Giuliana Rancic and 26 More Moms Did It!
- 17 hours ago - Beyonce Is Pregnant! 10 Baby Name Picks from the Bey Bey Generator
- 20 hours ago - Breastfeeding sexualized by new billboard
- 20 hours ago - Photos: When kids dress themselves
- 22 hours ago - 19 DIY Teacher Gift Ideas That They’ll Really Use
- 22 hours ago - You’re It! 10 Kid Games to Play This Summer
- 22 hours ago - Oh, Dad! Amazingly Awkward Pics You Have to See
Find us on Facebook
- www.youtube.com/watch?v=M81_7KX1s3I on Stripe Trend: 14 Nurseries With Stripes
- credit counseling des moines iowa on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- Jean Michel Jarre Discography Free Download on Puppet Massacre: 9 Sesame Street Characters Re-imagined as Horror Movie Villains
- Regina on Unprotected & Oral Sex Makes Women Happy Due to Happy Hormones in Semen
- what is the best pillow on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).