We have all known couples whose marriages are basically over but, who, for the sake of their children, stayed together. They were not legally separated and they were willing to forego a divorce to … Read more from source:“familylobby.com”
Archive for the ‘Marriage’ Category
A woman I knew was fond of saying, “If it weren’t for bad luck, I’d have no luck at all! I’m one of the “have-nots” in life.” Read more from source:“familylobby.com”
It may seem like some screwball romantic comedy from the 1930′s you find on a classic movie channel. The husband and wife have a fight, separate, find out they can’t live without each other, meet a… Read more from source:“familylobby.com”
No partnership – married or otherwise – can continue to feel like a honeymoon after children come into the picture. For one thing, we’re soon burnt out. The demands of the day sap most of our energ… Read more from source:“familylobby.com”
According to the latest government statistics from the U.S. and Great Britain, the average age of first time brides and grooms is getting older. Today’s couples are choosing to marry later than cou… Read more from source:“familylobby.com”
In 2007 there are more families being affected by having spouses in the military than ever before. With the war in Iraq going on its fourth year, men and women in the military are leaving husbands,… Read more from source:“familylobby.com”
When you’re part of a married couple you never think about the dreaded “D” word; divorce. But with one out of five marriages ending in separation or divorce, the safety we find in being a couple is… Read more from source:“familylobby.com”
Spring is in the air. It’s that time of year again; wedding bells are just ahead, and proposals are popping out like pollen. Yet few of these newly engaged couples will seek premarital counseling… Read more from source:“familylobby.com”
The first days of Spring seem to have a strange effect on humans. It’s not the same effect the season has on the creatures with whom we share the earth. It has nothing to do with nesting or mating;… Read more from source:“familylobby.com”
At a recent relationship seminar I broached this question to the couples present. If you were your spouse, ‘Would You Like to Come Home to You?’ It was a question that had an immediate impact… Read more from source:“familylobby.com”
- 2 days ago - 12 Kid Beachwear Basics
- 8 days ago - Summer Selects: Family Entertainment Options
- 11 days ago - Tiger parenting study: Kids do better with less coercion & more positive parenting
- 11 days ago - The funniest words my kid mispronounces
- 11 days ago - 5 simple ways to show grandparents you care
- 11 days ago - Tiny handprints – what will you miss as they grow?
- 11 days ago - 54 reasons my kid won’t go to sleep
- 11 days ago - 10 mom-tested tips for curing for a bad diaper rash
- 11 days ago - My kids can’t have the same childhood I had
- 11 days ago - Talking with your kids about depression
Find us on Facebook
- hunting gifts for dad on 4 eco-awesome Mother’s Day gifts
- savingsdaily.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- norelco razors on 34 Fun, Easy (and Cheap!) Easter Crafts for Kids
- wikispaces.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- make women want you on Having Trouble Finding Your Way to the Big Finish in Bed?