Letting your family and friends know that you’re getting a divorce can be very painful, but it’s best to get the news out in the open once your plans are definite. Telling your children is the most difficult of all. Once you accomplish that, it’s time to decide who… Read more from source:“lovetoknow.com”
Archive for the ‘Divorce’ Category
The chaos took over our life. I went to bed one noght thinking all was good, little did I know at 2 AM my world would change forever. My faith in God would be tried like never before. I would learn to lean on him more than before just to make it through the next [...]
What love means to me and what you seem to know what it means Read more from source:“webarticles.com”
My dad left us and he acted like a teenager and not like an adult. I dont know why he left us and my mom. He lies and calls me a punkass kid for some reason. Read more from source:“webarticles.com” Incoming search terms:when dad left
Georgia’s divorce laws are contained in Title 19, Chapter 2 of the state’s Revised Code. To obtain a divorce in the state, one of the spouses must have been a resident for at least six months immediately prior to filing. Fault vs. No-Fault Divorce Georgia is a “no-fault” divorce… Read more from ...
Divorced or legally separated parents may wonder which of them is eligible to claim the tax credits and deductions available for having a dependent child. This is particularly an issue in situations involving joint custody. Generally, only the parent having custody can claim the available tax advantages. Definition of… Read more from ...
During or after a divorce, many parents find themselves negotiating a child custody arrangement. These arrangements determine where children will live, visitation schedules and which parent will be responsilbe for providing primary care. Child support amounts can be included, but most states establish these amounts by statute and do… ...
Massachusetts is known on many levels for being a liberal state; however, this trait does not extend to one of the most frequent payments ordered through divorce proceedings – alimony. Elizabeth Benedict of the Huffington Post writes, “Whatever you do, don’t get divorced in Massachusetts – and don’t be… Read ...
Christine Whitehead has been a practicing divorce attorney for 25 years. She sees her role as helping her clients find second chances in life. Ms. Whitehead is the author of Tell Me When it Hurts, a novel about how an individual’s choices determine whether a second chance is possible…. Read more from source:“lovetoknow.com”
Post-divorce mediation occurs after spouses have a signed judgment of divorce, but a disagreement arises about one of its terms. Usually, the disagreement occurs some time after the divorce judgment was entered. Mediation helps the spouses reach an agreement before submitting the new terms to the court for approval,… Read more from ...
- 2 hours ago - Glow in the dark party ideas
- 3 hours ago - 10 Middle School Grad Gifts
- 8 hours ago - Boy Scouts to allow gay youth; ban on gay leaders remains
- 8 hours ago - Neanderthal tooth offers clues about breastfeeding
- 8 hours ago - Pregnancy must: Advice from other moms
- 8 hours ago - You know you’ve spent a lot of time on BabyCenter when…
- 8 hours ago - Mother’s Day replaced with "Family Day"?
- 8 hours ago - My baby doesn’t sleep all night and it’s okay
- 8 hours ago - Laundry tips from a crap housekeeper
- 8 hours ago - Summer Maternity Fashion Tips from Liz Lange
Find us on Facebook
- Eugenio on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- cigar gift ideas on Carly Fleischmann, Nonverbal Teen of ‘Carly’s Voice,’ Made to Put Away iPad During Flight
- cialis on What today’s Supreme Court ruling really means
- viagra on What today’s Supreme Court ruling really means
- super on What today’s Supreme Court ruling really means