The horrible weather in NY recently has been no fun for anyone, but on the plus side, it has kept my husband and I indoors, which means we have dedicated a large amount of our time to getting the apartment ready for the baby. This doesn’t mean painting or putting up wall decals or anything [...]
Archive for the ‘Pregnancy’ Category
OK, so recently I have definitely been experiencing what I’ve been told is called “pregnancy brain.” Yesterday, I went to the office kitchen to wash my lunch dishes. I got there, turned on the water, soaped up the sponge, and realized I left my dirty dishes at my desk. Today, I was fully aware that [...]
Name searching is one of my favorite parts of pregnancy, so you could imagine my excitement when I realized we’d be naming twins! (It should be noted that the excitement settled in immediately after the shock wore off, of course.) I’ve been considering names since long before I even got pregnant. In fact, one of [...]
image credit: istockphoto The whooping cough vaccine or the Tdap, hurts like hell. First there’s that sting as it goes into the muscle, then you are left with a sore arm for a couple of days. If you are anything like the super sensitive me, you will have a completely useless arm for a week. [...]
Not all bras are created equal. It’s a lesson you’ll learn once you start looking for a maternity bra — they’re not all sized the same. It’s best to be properly fitted for one in-store and try them on in person to get the best results. The last thing you want as a new mother is [...]
Since I started blogging, I have never had trouble coming up with ideas for posts but today and yesterday, I have been STUMPED. Part of me wants to write about my soon-to-be three-year-old daughter since I have a feeling she is going to be ignored for a long time. But most of me just wants [...]
In 2004, at just 20-years-old, I kissed my husband of a little over one year goodbye, watched him sling on his pack, and head out to Iraq with all the other Marines. Sam had turned 22 a few weeks earlier, which is when we found out that he would be deploying during the height of [...]
Have you been finding yourself trying to rinse away that horrible metallic taste in your mouth? Is it screwing with your taste buds and leaving you not in the mood to eat anything? Well, welcome to the metal-mouth club of pregnant women. The actual condition is called dysgeusia, and it’s actually quite common during pregnancy. [...]
I really want to spoil myself when I get pregnant and do all the things that I never did in my other pregnancies. I’ve always had an excuse as to why I would not indulge in some of the fun aspects of pregnancy whether that be time or money or something else. I have been [...]
Who knew? Before I ever got pregnant, I’d hear those crazy stories about women who didn’t know they were pregnant and I’d think, “How in the world do you not know there’s a life growing inside of you?” And you’d think with all the pregnancy symptoms women experience that there’d be no way in ...
- 57 mins ago - Did anyone make up bedtime stories for you?
- 4 hours ago - Tips for necklace making with kids
- 8 hours ago - 16 Things You May Not Know Are Happening at Daycare
- 8 hours ago - Work After Baby: How Giuliana Rancic and 26 More Moms Did It!
- 8 hours ago - Beyonce Is Pregnant! 10 Baby Name Picks from the Bey Bey Generator
- 11 hours ago - Breastfeeding sexualized by new billboard
- 11 hours ago - Photos: When kids dress themselves
- 13 hours ago - 19 DIY Teacher Gift Ideas That They’ll Really Use
- 13 hours ago - You’re It! 10 Kid Games to Play This Summer
- 13 hours ago - Oh, Dad! Amazingly Awkward Pics You Have to See
Find us on Facebook
- slc-wireless.com on Fall Themed Wedding Cakes
- Consignment Sales on Fall Themed Wedding Cakes
- Get The Best Grades on How Far Would You Go To Help Your Kids Get A Passing Grade? Computer Hacking, Anyone? (VIDEO)
- System Care Antivirus how to remove on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- cialis on What today’s Supreme Court ruling really means