If you choose not to use narcotics or anesthesia during labor and birth, you can still employ pain management techniques to make the experience more bearable and rewarding. Natural remedies include massage, heat, water, and other strategies that many women have found helpful. Massage and Pressure According to the… Read more from ...
Archive for the ‘Pregnancy’ Category
When you give birth, it’s normal to feel a certain amount of emotional upset. However, if you’re feeling more than a little sad or weepy and the feeling doesn’t go away soon after you have your baby, you may be experiencing a more serious condition known as postpartum depression…. Read more from ...
Hi Being Pregnant readers! It’s been a quiet few weeks around these parts as Babble was being redesigned. If you’re joining us on an RSS feed, Google Reader or through the main Being Pregnant page, you might not yet have seen the brand new Babble homepage, with its lovely graphics and cute new red logo. [...]
If you’re pregnant and experiencing aching knees or a shooting pain in your hips, you’re not alone. These symptoms are common complaints among moms-to-be, especially those in the third trimester. As with any pregnancy symptom, it’s important to learn the facts and find out when to call your doctor…. Read more from ...
The March of Dimes has released its 2012 report card for premature birth rates across the country, and the numbers are quite disappointing. Overall, the U.S. received a pitiful “C” grade for the 500,000 babies that are born too soon each year. I say pitiful because I expect our country to do better than this, [...]
Today, I am exactly 40 weeks pregnant. I had nothing planned to write about this week. I assumed I would either be in the hospital or announcing my daughter’s birth by now, so I find myself in some sort of weird mommy blogging purgatory. Why did I assume I would never go full term? Because [...]
Often, when I thought of a Disney cruise, I thought of somewhere you went with 3 kids and the knowledge that the entire time you’d be surrounded by a billion screaming children, ice cream, tantrums, and diaper bins. Wrong. Oh, so wrong. Disney has created the almost effortless appeal to both adults and children. Even [...]
While mornings used to be somewhat chaotic, my husband, daughter and I have now settled into a very regular routine. Mazzy, who is two (soon to be three!), comes into our bed at around 6 AM, sleeps with us until 7 AM (we milk that as long as possible), and then asks to go into [...]
I’m sure people are going to pounce on me, call me irresponsible, and accuse me of neglecting my prenatal care. But that doesn’t bother me. I know I’m taking good care of myself and of my twin babies, and I’m receiving great prenatal medical care. So I’m totally confident in my decision not to get [...]
I am now on my second cycle of Clomid and the biggest side effect I’ve been feeling from it are these out-of-character mood swings that, sometimes, make me feel like I am going crazy. It is easier to annoy me — my fuse is so much shorter — and my husband has been feeling it [...]
- 17 mins ago - Hot pins: 7 crave-worthy s’mores recipes
- 17 mins ago - How to throw a dinosaur birthday party (Hint: start with the cake!)
- 1 hour ago - 10 Tips for Traveling with Babies and Children
- 2 hours ago - Are U.S. kindergartens teaching math that kids already know?
- 2 hours ago - New co-sleeping study reveals shocking SIDS risk
- 2 hours ago - Toddler scores a goal, wins the internet
- 2 hours ago - When in doubt, blame the childless people
- 2 hours ago - 5 ways to show your kids you care when you’re away
- 11 hours ago - Weddings Printables Index
- 11 hours ago - Advantages to Using an Auto Broker
Find us on Facebook
- Find Out More About The Ultimate Disney World Savings Guide Here on Fall Themed Wedding Cakes
- The Beauty of Food review on 10 recipes for cleaning green
- lloyds pharmacy on 5 (free) Printables for Mother’s Day
- Eating for energy Scam on 7 Homemade Food Gifts Kids Can Make for Friends
- walden university nursing faculty jobs on Fall Themed Wedding Cakes