I am not a superstar, I am not rich. I am you, your neighbor, the person you pass on the street. I am the one you wait on in the check-out line never knowing what I’ve gone through in my day. I hope that this account can help someone realize it’s not just them, give [...]
Archive for the ‘Single Parenting’ Category
One remarkable discovery about single father parenting is that fathers in this situation are more involved or closer with their children and displayed more positive parenting than fathers who are married or in two-parent families. Read more from source:“webarticles.com”
What challenges do single parents face? Read more from source:“webarticles.com”
As a dad, you want to make sure you do everything to make everyday a memorable day to your kids and family. Breadwinner dads often need to be creative regarding things to do with their kids. Here are some tips to help dads bond with their kids. Read more from source:“webarticles.com”
Single parenting does not really result in a disadvantaged child. You can still be very successful in raising your child alone. With approximately 50 percent divorce rate, single parenting continues to be on the rise. Read more from source:“webarticles.com”
Parenting is a tough job. How do you manage if you have to do it alone? This article provides the single parent some helpful advice. Read more from source:“webarticles.com”
- 38 mins ago - Coping with disaster stress: What you need to know
- 38 mins ago - May is Better Sleep Month: 8 ways to get baby to sleep
- 8 hours ago - Pajama Party! 16 Super-Sweet Sleepover Ideas
- 14 hours ago - Happy Memorial Day! Check Out 14 Hot Military Dads
- 14 hours ago - Behind the Scenes! iVillage’s Bring Your Kid to Work Day
- 16 hours ago - Spring Selects: Family Entertainment Options
- 17 hours ago - 10 things I regret teaching the kids
- 17 hours ago - Online communities deliver sanity to moms
- 17 hours ago - ADHD in childhood linked to obesity
- 17 hours ago - How young is too young to run marathons?
Find us on Facebook
- norelco razors on 34 Fun, Easy (and Cheap!) Easter Crafts for Kids
- wikispaces.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- make women want you on Having Trouble Finding Your Way to the Big Finish in Bed?
- Phyllis on Finally! A Swimsuit Model We Can Celebrate
- blue chip cleaning on 35 new uses for the Magic Eraser