Say "hi" to Mary Jane Montoya, the new Gerber baby. It’s a face you have probably always recognized. Your parents probably always recognized it, too (and maybe even their parents). It’s the most famous and iconic baby face in the world: the blue, white and gray sketch drawing of big-eyed, tiny chinned Gerber baby. Time [...]
Archive for the ‘Parenting’ Category
Smoking apps targeting kids? Awesome. Just when you thought that maybe, just maybe, you had a handle on your kids’ media use (monitoring their Facebook and Instagram accounts and checking their text messages, for instance), comes news that there are apps with pro-smoking messages that are directly targeting kids. According to Mother ...
With the holidays rapidly approaching I figured it was time to get my exit strategy in order. You see, as November and December roll around so do school performances, family dinners, and work related events. This means there are lots of opportunities for uncomfortable and awkward situations to present themselves. I’ve never been much of [...]
Baby Joey is, indeed, ridiculously good looking Most parents think their children are the cutest, but Joey Powling Jr.’s parents might actually be right. On Oct. 30, Baby Joey had open-heart surgery at just 3 months old for a condition called Tetralogy of Fallot, or TOF, which is essentially a hole in his heart. His [...]
They used girl power to invent pee power! When searching for people to solve enormous problems like the world’s energy crisis or global warming, we never think that children might have the answers. But four teenage girls from Africa have come up with a revolutionary idea that debuted at Maker Faire Africa this week that could change [...]
Image: Laura Schaefer We're inspired by the works of these wonderful award-winning writers, so we asked them to share the books—adult and children's—that most inspired them. Their choices are revealing, heart warming and often surprising. Read on! ReCirc Page: Family Fun 2012 Read more from ...
Chitchat over buttered dinner rolls can be cozy, but you might want to get out of your chairs and work up a sweat (no, not that … yet!). “Since most dates involve a lot of sitting—and eating—getting physical is a great and healthy change of pace,” says psychotherapist Mary Pender Greene, a relationship expert in [...]
The happy couple with their newborn Sandy Most couples want to pick a name for their baby that is unique, and ideally would conjure up warm and fuzzy thoughts. Well, one Brooklyn, New York, couple settled for one out of two. When Anahi Sanchez Moreno went into labor on the day that Hurricane Sandy hit [...]
After seeing the new Disney animated awesomeness that is Wreck-It Ralph, I was struck with a huge pang of nostalgia. Not for Disney animated films of yore, not for the candy of my youth (which was prominently featured in the film) but for video games, all those 8-bit icons of yesterday from Pac Man to [...]
The holidays are quickly approaching! While there is so much to say “yes” to this season – yes to pumpkin pie, yes to a second helping of mac and cheese and other starchy goodness, and yes to Thanksgiving and Christmas sales there are a few things we should be saying “no” to as well. And for the [...]
- 12 hours ago - Did anyone make up bedtime stories for you?
- 16 hours ago - Tips for necklace making with kids
- 20 hours ago - 16 Things You May Not Know Are Happening at Daycare
- 20 hours ago - Work After Baby: How Giuliana Rancic and 26 More Moms Did It!
- 20 hours ago - Beyonce Is Pregnant! 10 Baby Name Picks from the Bey Bey Generator
- 22 hours ago - Breastfeeding sexualized by new billboard
- 22 hours ago - Photos: When kids dress themselves
- 1 day ago - 19 DIY Teacher Gift Ideas That They’ll Really Use
- 1 day ago - You’re It! 10 Kid Games to Play This Summer
- 1 day ago - Oh, Dad! Amazingly Awkward Pics You Have to See
Find us on Facebook
- www.youtube.com/watch?v=M81_7KX1s3I on Stripe Trend: 14 Nurseries With Stripes
- credit counseling des moines iowa on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- Jean Michel Jarre Discography Free Download on Puppet Massacre: 9 Sesame Street Characters Re-imagined as Horror Movie Villains
- Regina on Unprotected & Oral Sex Makes Women Happy Due to Happy Hormones in Semen
- what is the best pillow on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).