Better late than never, right? 50 Cent finally tweeted out an apology for tweets he sent out last week that outraged many families and caused autism advocate Holly Robinson Peete to issue an open letter to the rapper, asking him, “Seriously, THIS is how you use your platform of 8 million plus followers??” 50 Cent [...]
Archive for the ‘Parenting’ Category
Do you smell a future Tony winner? If, in your boring life as a plain housewife you’ve dreamed of being sexually abused, then 50 Shades of Grey — THE MUSICAL is what you’ve been waiting for (that, and this, too, probably). It was inevitable, right, that there’d be music to go along with the greatest [...]
Are you finding it more difficult than ever to really have a traditional family vacation? Airfare is higher than it’s ever been and because fuel prices are so high it is becoming more challenging t… Read more from source:“familylobby.com”
The teenage years are difficult for both parents and the teens themselves. We can no longer treat them like babies but they are not yet adults either. Our teenagers want to be treated like adults. … Read more from source:“familylobby.com” Incoming search terms:talk to my mom
Ernest Borgnine Has Passed Away An American acting icon is gone. Ernest Borgnine – known for his Academy Award winning performance in Marty to voice overs for cartoons - died at the ripe old age of 95. His work has spanned generations with our grandparents flocking to the theater to see his breakthrough role in [...]
A Baby Jedi via Babble.com This 11-month old baby is starting her Jedi training at a very young age. But really, are you ever too young too start? As Summer Anne Burton said on BuzzFeed, “the force is strong with this one.” In this adorable video, the baby is given a mini lightsaber (who knew [...]
Image credit: Snugasabug.com I’ve never been the type that enjoys being matchy with my partner. From day one my husband has been couple color averse, insisting one of us change on the rare occasion we’re wearing the same color. God forbid a total stranger who couldn’t give a rat’s ass thinks we intended to match! As ...
The clothes go in the hamper!” Have you ever said that to your child? They change clothes and discard the remnants onto a floor already teaming with what would seem a tent city in need of … Read more from source:“familylobby.com”
I am a modern woman: I am 23 years old and I only know how to cook one dish: homemade spaghetti. Spaghetti is the only main course recipe that my mother taught me, and therefore I cherish it. I ha… Read more from source:“familylobby.com” Incoming search terms:way to happiness is through the stomach
Chores, those daily tasks that get a bad rap of being boring and tedious, are commonplace in households everywhere. They range from trash duty to pet feeding, and everyone in the family is supposed… Read more from source:“familylobby.com” Incoming search terms:does dividing chores work with a roommate?, my dirty familly blog
- 3 hours ago - 14 Adorable star-spangled photos
- 8 hours ago - Do children make you braver?
- 13 hours ago - Glow in the dark party ideas
- 14 hours ago - 10 Middle School Grad Gifts
- 19 hours ago - Boy Scouts to allow gay youth; ban on gay leaders remains
- 19 hours ago - Neanderthal tooth offers clues about breastfeeding
- 19 hours ago - Pregnancy must: Advice from other moms
- 19 hours ago - You know you’ve spent a lot of time on BabyCenter when…
- 19 hours ago - Mother’s Day replaced with "Family Day"?
- 19 hours ago - My baby doesn’t sleep all night and it’s okay
Find us on Facebook
- cialis_professional on What today’s Supreme Court ruling really means
- Eugenio on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- cigar gift ideas on Carly Fleischmann, Nonverbal Teen of ‘Carly’s Voice,’ Made to Put Away iPad During Flight
- cialis on What today’s Supreme Court ruling really means
- viagra on What today’s Supreme Court ruling really means