The Secret to knowing which cream to use on your baby for treatment of diaper rash and for diaper rash prevention. Read more from source:“webarticles.com”
Archive for the ‘Toddler’ Category
The first thing you need to know is the little girl is okay! I know I don’t like to read about this kind of thing when it ends badly so I thought I should tell you up front that this is a safe read. It won’t ruin your day. As reported on Huffington Post, the [...]
Here at Chez Carroll, we encourage naked babies. In fact, it’s become a nightly custom for our toddler to say, “I be a naked baby now, Mommy,” as she strips off every last ounce of clothes and runs around in the buff until bed time. She turns 3 later this summer. We think it’s adorable. [...]
Tori Spelling, who writes posts occasionally for LilSugar, is pondering whether now is the time to stop changing clothes in front of her 4-year-old son, Liam, after a recent incident. She writes that she was changing, and Liam said, “Oh no! I do not need to see that! Get that out of my face. That [...]
This story kinds of shamed me. My kid is 2-years-old. Hell, she’s almost three and there is no way she would be able to use my cell to call for help. But according to Jezebel.com, that’s exactly what happened when Larissa Taylor had a seizure and stopped breathing. Somehow, her 2-year-old daughter Lia was able [...]
Alfie Aldridge lasted a few hours on his first day of preschool before deciding he’d had enough. The three-year-old took matters into his own hands and staged a break-out. As the Huffington Post reports, Alfie, of Surrey, England, “ditched his teachers, scaled a 3-foot-tall wall, crossed a busy street, and eventually made it to his [...]
I’ve never liked Linda Evangelista. Not that, like, we meet up at dinner parties and she snubs me or anything. She’s just always rubbed me the wrong way. I suppose I’ve just read various articles about her and after about the tenth or eleventh one decided where there’s smoke, there’s fire and that ...
My daughter, Violet, is 2-years-old. She can’t quite turn a door knob yet so we still enjoy the relative luxury of being able to lock her in her room at night. It definitely provides peace of mind, knowing that she can’t leave the safety of her room until we let her out in the morning. [...]
I was reading an article in the Huffington Post called 5 Tips To Avoid Flying With Kids. As a mom of two my hackles were raised and I was all set to hate the author, Corinne McDermott. Really? I was thinking. Parents are like lepers now? You’re offering advice to people on how to avoid [...]
- 3 hours ago - Weddings Printables Index
- 3 hours ago - Advantages to Using an Auto Broker
- 3 hours ago - Bananas foster – make it tonight!
- 5 hours ago - The ultimate summer bucket list for preschoolers!
- 12 hours ago - "Dutch babies sleep" and other European parenting secrets
- 12 hours ago - Do you know an amazing nurse?
- 12 hours ago - Genes may predict who gets postpartum depression
- 14 hours ago - Look for the Teachers: They’re the Heroes Here, Too
- 14 hours ago - The Best Ways to Talk to Kids About the Oklahoma Tornado
- 14 hours ago - Is Beyonce Pregnant? 10 Baby Name Picks from the Bey Bey Generator
Find us on Facebook
- The Beauty of Food review on 10 recipes for cleaning green
- lloyds pharmacy on 5 (free) Printables for Mother’s Day
- Eating for energy Scam on 7 Homemade Food Gifts Kids Can Make for Friends
- walden university nursing faculty jobs on Fall Themed Wedding Cakes
- savingsdaily.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).