Have you ever heard, "You have to get a license to drive but anyone can be a parent?" It’s true, it’s the toughest job in the world and most the training is on the job but you can get a leg up. Get your bookshelf stocked with the best books and you will be ahead [...]
Archive for the ‘Baby’ Category
Pregnancy in the summertime can be brutal. Your own thermometer runs a bit hot now anyway, add the blistering summer heat and you may feel like you are living on the sun. Pool and beach time is a blessing for pregnant moms wishing to cool off and relax. However, you may feel a bit daunted [...]
Is it easy, a sort of celebrity-beautiful-lucky people gift? Do they posses more discipline than the average person? Is it smoke and mirrors? Do they have the money to buy the best things to help them lose weight that ordinary people just can’t hope to have? Well, the answer is yes. To all of them, [...]
If you’re still contemplating whether to breast-feed or bottle-feed we are happy to give you some direction. While some mothers have no choice in this decision, some moms contemplate the pros and cons of breastfeeding. One major decision maker should be the health of your little one. Read more from source:“thebabycorner.com”
Scheduling a baby’s birth has become so commonplace in the past several years that pregnant women as well as obstetricians rarely seem to think through the side effects of inducing labor. Read more from source:“thebabycorner.com”
Soy protein powders and flavored milks are quite popular among women. But is this favorite source of nutrition safe to consume during baby bump days? Read more from source:“thebabycorner.com”
Giving birth does help you drop some pregnancy pounds all at once, after all you lose the pounds baby packed on in the last trimester, the placenta pounds and all those fluids that seemed to pool around your ankles the last couple weeks. However, pretty quickly, that weight loss will plateau. Read more from source:“thebabycorner.com”
Could measuring levels of a certain hormone help identify women who are prone to postpartum depression before they deliver their baby? A new study suggests it may be possible. Read more from source:“thebabycorner.com”
by Joyce Slaton posted in Mom Stories When I walk into the school cafeteria, I know from the noise level alone that it’s Friend Day, when the fourth and fifth graders are allowed to sit anywhere, with anyone and don’t have to sit with their class. All over the cafeteria students are grouped in little [...]
by Joey Lombardi posted in Mom Stories Surrogate parenting is a complex and emotionally charged subject. The women who volunteer to carry and then relinquish another person’s child are special people. However, there are times when things can go wrong for a variety of reasons and can make the parentage of the child-to-be murky to [...]
- 2 days ago - 12 Kid Beachwear Basics
- 8 days ago - Summer Selects: Family Entertainment Options
- 11 days ago - Tiger parenting study: Kids do better with less coercion & more positive parenting
- 11 days ago - The funniest words my kid mispronounces
- 11 days ago - 5 simple ways to show grandparents you care
- 11 days ago - Tiny handprints – what will you miss as they grow?
- 11 days ago - 54 reasons my kid won’t go to sleep
- 11 days ago - 10 mom-tested tips for curing for a bad diaper rash
- 11 days ago - My kids can’t have the same childhood I had
- 11 days ago - Talking with your kids about depression
Find us on Facebook
- hunting gifts for dad on 4 eco-awesome Mother’s Day gifts
- savingsdaily.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- norelco razors on 34 Fun, Easy (and Cheap!) Easter Crafts for Kids
- wikispaces.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- make women want you on Having Trouble Finding Your Way to the Big Finish in Bed?