Many treatments exist for sleep disorders. While not all treatments work, most people can find some sort of relief from one type. If you’ve gone through several treatments but haven’t found relief, you may want to consider hypnosis. Hypnosis for Sleep Disorders by Debbie Papadakis Debbie Papadakis, BCH,CI, is… Read more from ...
Archive for the ‘Health’ Category
Has your doctor suggested that you visit a sleep lab or do you wonder if a sleep lab may uncover the mystery behind your sleep problems? If you’ve never entered a sleep lab before, you probably have many questions. LoveToKnow interviewed Dr. John Wilson, neurologist and director of the… Read more from ...
In an attempt to promote breastfeeding, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg is pushing hospital staff to lock up their baby formula. Restricting access to infant formula is just one part of the city Health Department’s “Latch On NYC” initiative, which, according to the New York Post, will be “the most restrictive pro-breast-milk ...
Summertime is about fun and frolicking. It’s also about sun and heat, which can be health hazards if kids aren’t protected. Keep them safe with tips from David L. Hill, MD, author of Dad to Dad: Parenting Like a Pro. Safeguard skin.Sunscreen (go for 30+ SPF) and bug repellent are summer requisites, but be careful [...]
read more Read more from source:“workingmother” Incoming search terms:adrenal fatigue mayo clinic, working mother adrenal fatigue
Petition Text: Dear Mr. Zukang, Ms. Thompson, and Mr. Lalonde: – cc: H.E. Dr. John W. Ashe, H.E. Mr. Sook Kim We, young people and adult allies from around the world, appreciate your collective leadership to foster sustainable development and thank you for your deep commitment to making the world a better place for all. [...]
You really can do yoga from your office chair (although you might want to shut your door first.) ReCirc Page: Health and Fitness 2012 Read more from source:“workingmother”
You know the basics of water safety, but there are other rules that can help prevent hazards. Three to know: Don’t eat or chew gum while swimming—kids could choke. Tie long hair into a ponytail, since wet hair over the eyes can be momentarily blinding. At the beach, kids should face the waves instead of [...]
Long days of work deadlines, kid crises and teacher talks can keep your mind racing at night. So it’s no surprise that more and more moms turn to medication for sleep. In fact, some 30 percent of women use a sleep aid—over-the-counter (OTC) or prescribed—weekly, according to a study by the National Sleep Foundation. Cause [...]
Phil and Amy Parham, contestants on The Biggest Loser: Families, offer fresh ideas from their book, The Amazing Fitness Adventure for Your Kids. Create a chart.Much like a kids’ chore chart, a get-fit one lets you track activity and award points when family members play a sport, ride their bikes, even walk to a friend’s [...]
- 11 hours ago - 9 picture books you never want your kid to read
- 11 hours ago - How children make themselves
- 11 hours ago - Mother saves baby after stroller rolls onto train tracks
- 1 day ago - Did anyone make up bedtime stories for you?
- 1 day ago - Tips for necklace making with kids
- 1 day ago - 16 Things You May Not Know Are Happening at Daycare
- 1 day ago - Work After Baby: How Giuliana Rancic and 26 More Moms Did It!
- 1 day ago - Beyonce Is Pregnant! 10 Baby Name Picks from the Bey Bey Generator
- 2 days ago - Breastfeeding sexualized by new billboard
- 2 days ago - Photos: When kids dress themselves
Find us on Facebook
- Phyllis on Finally! A Swimsuit Model We Can Celebrate
- blue chip cleaning on 35 new uses for the Magic Eraser
- www.youtube.com/watch?v=M81_7KX1s3I on Stripe Trend: 14 Nurseries With Stripes
- credit counseling des moines iowa on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- Jean Michel Jarre Discography Free Download on Puppet Massacre: 9 Sesame Street Characters Re-imagined as Horror Movie Villains