Liza wanted to save money, drop a few waist sizes and have more energy and focus at work. Not having a personal chef or big budget like Oprah, she did the next best thing–she started planning healthy, inexpensive lunches. In the past Liza was frustrated because she couldn’t lose weight and lacked the energy to [...]
Archive for the ‘Health’ Category
I remember when my daughter was 3 and played soccer on a team for the first time. It was so exciting to see her running and smiling for an hour, getting her heart rate up, building muscles, and improving her self-esteem. But then, a well-meaning parent and coach supplied donuts and sugary drinks as a [...]
Two women visit their doctors and receive the same diagnosis: they have heart disease requiring coronary bypass surgery. Both women are the same age and weight, with no other health problems. Neither has a family history of cardiac problems. read more Read more from source:“workingmother”
All you need for your kids to fit in exercise without even realizing it: a bike. Here, super cycling ideas from Grant Petersen, author of Just Ride: A Radically Practical Guide to Riding Your Bike.Play up the destination.Kids ride their bikes for fun—not to bond or burn calories—so give them an extra-good reason to do [...]
Too tired? Often droopy? No reserves? We feel your pain (we really do). So with the help of four health and wellness pros, we put together a point-by-point day planner to give you back your snap. The alarm feels like a dope slap and we literally have to peel ourselves out of bed. Breakfast and [...]
Isotonic exercises work muscle groups through joint movement. Shoulder isotonic exercises, therefore, move the shoulder joint to work the surrounding muscles. There are numerous exercises you may already perform that can be described as isotonic exercises for the shoulder. Five Isotonic Shoulder Exercises All of these exercises can be… ...
3 cups soy, almond or rice milk 1/2 cup cocoa powder or vegan baking chocolate 1/2 cup maple syrup 3/8 cup cornstarch or arrowroot starch 1/2 teaspoon almond extract 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract Almond slivers for garnish (optional)… Read more from source:“lovetoknow” Incoming search terms:chocolate pudding recipe, ground ...
1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil 1 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained 1 15-ounce can mango slices, cubed 1 cup red pepper, seeded and chopped 1 cup tomatoes, chopped 1/2 cup red onion, diced 1/2 cup white onion, diced 2 cups sweet corn 1/3 cup fresh cilantro,… Read more from source:“lovetoknow”
Whether you plan on purchasing a piece of exercise equipment or if you just want to get the best workout possible for yourself at the gym, you may wonder about the differences between exercise bikes and treadmills. Both can give you a great cardiovascular workout, but only one may… Read more from source:“lovetoknow” Incoming ...
Exercising your knees safely can be one way of helping arthritis pain. Learn what types of exercise equipment are best for your arthritic knees, so you can reduce your pain and use your knees without worry. Best Aerobic Exercise Equipment for Arthritic Knees Because running and jumping may cause… Read more from ...
- 38 mins ago - Weddings Printables Index
- 45 mins ago - Advantages to Using an Auto Broker
- 1 hour ago - Bananas foster – make it tonight!
- 3 hours ago - The ultimate summer bucket list for preschoolers!
- 10 hours ago - "Dutch babies sleep" and other European parenting secrets
- 10 hours ago - Do you know an amazing nurse?
- 10 hours ago - Genes may predict who gets postpartum depression
- 12 hours ago - Look for the Teachers: They’re the Heroes Here, Too
- 12 hours ago - The Best Ways to Talk to Kids About the Oklahoma Tornado
- 12 hours ago - Is Beyonce Pregnant? 10 Baby Name Picks from the Bey Bey Generator
Find us on Facebook
- The Beauty of Food review on 10 recipes for cleaning green
- lloyds pharmacy on 5 (free) Printables for Mother’s Day
- Eating for energy Scam on 7 Homemade Food Gifts Kids Can Make for Friends
- walden university nursing faculty jobs on Fall Themed Wedding Cakes
- savingsdaily.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).