Video courtesy of Howdini.com. Howdini features hundreds of how-to videos, recipes and shopping lists across many channels, including living, food, style, family, gadget, and pets. Related Links: Fight the Flu Pinkeye Prevention Read more from source:“workingmother”
Archive for the ‘Health’ Category
Main Photo: Photo by: workingmother.com Editor Girl eating breakfast What should kids eat for optimal energy all day? Earth’s Best nutritionist Kate Geagan MS, RD, suggests the right mix of nutrients to stay strong and energized. Breakfast Related Links: Improve Your Mood Foods Dinner On The Table in 20 (Really!) Minutes Spice Up ...
Main Photo: Photo by: workingmother.com Editor no excuses sneakers Our Jennifer Owens is taking one for the team as she embarks upon a journey to health and fitness—for herself, for her family and for all of us. Related Links: No Excuses The Almost Perfect Mom 9 Workouts to Get Your Sexy Back! read more Read [...]
Main Photo: Photo by: workingmother.com Editor Boy Brushing Did you know that dental decay is the most chronic childhood disease? Yep, more than half of all kids get cavities by age 5. From Jack Ringer, DDS, president elect for the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, three kid brushing tips that really work. Use tech. Your [...]
Main Photo: Photo by: workingmother.com Editor home cleaning You’ve resolved to shed some pounds this year. But almost two weeks into the New Year, the question is, how? Fortunately, strategic housework can burn calories, build muscle and be aerobic. So put on some music, grab a dustpan, and clean your way to a better you [...]
Main Photo: Photo by: workingmother.com Editor Sad face <div style="color: #000000; font-family: Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: #ffffff; font Related Links: Beat the ...
You’ve long adored your child’s goofy grin. But some of his baby teeth have fallen out and his new pearly whites are popping through a little lopsided. Does he need braces already? It depends, says Sheldon A. Bates, DMD, an orthodontist in Henrico, VA. His toothy tips: Age matters.Most kids should visit an orthodontist by [...]
After dealing with family-related stress for years, Cindy Kubica noticed the toll it was taking on her body. And a car wreck that had weakened her nervous system made her susceptible to stress-related health problems. By 2008, multiple sclerosis, adrenal fatigue and a thyroid condition meant this former athlete had to walk with a cane. [...]
It starts with the dreaded confirmation that yes, it’s cancer. Then, life as it was previously known takes a 180 degree turn filled with treatments, follow ups, possibly surgeries, and a whole lot of emotions. But after that, when you come out on the other side having beat cancer, you often need to face the [...]
Show your support for breast cancer research this month by purchasing these pink-friendly finds. From fitness fanatic to girly-girl, there's a little something for everyone! Read more from source:“workingmother”
- 1 day ago - 12 Kid Beachwear Basics
- 7 days ago - Summer Selects: Family Entertainment Options
- 10 days ago - Tiger parenting study: Kids do better with less coercion & more positive parenting
- 10 days ago - The funniest words my kid mispronounces
- 10 days ago - 5 simple ways to show grandparents you care
- 10 days ago - Tiny handprints – what will you miss as they grow?
- 10 days ago - 54 reasons my kid won’t go to sleep
- 10 days ago - 10 mom-tested tips for curing for a bad diaper rash
- 10 days ago - My kids can’t have the same childhood I had
- 10 days ago - Talking with your kids about depression
Find us on Facebook
- hunting gifts for dad on 4 eco-awesome Mother’s Day gifts
- savingsdaily.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- norelco razors on 34 Fun, Easy (and Cheap!) Easter Crafts for Kids
- wikispaces.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- make women want you on Having Trouble Finding Your Way to the Big Finish in Bed?