Feeding a family has never been easier than when you toss a few basic ingredients together and bake up a hot, comforting casserole. But all the traditional casserole recipes are so been-there-done-that. Rather than get stuck in a rut, try all of these 7 splendid new twists. Your family with thank you for shaking up [...]
Archive for the ‘Food’ Category
Finally! The season of comfort food has arrived! Time to pull out the mac and cheese, spaghetti and meatballs, and creamy mashed potatoes. The warmer, the richer, the better! While you’re planning your weekend and holiday menu’s this month, why not add one of these beautiful Hot Dips to the list? They are creamy, comforting, [...]
Okay. Do you see it up there? In that photo? The buttery, streusel-topped Chicken Pot Pie? How about the Lasagna Pot Pie? Or the Pizza Pot Pie? Yep. All of those recipes are ready to be yours. Join us after the jump for all the very best Pot Pie recipes on the web, which are [...]
Feeding a family has never been easier than when you toss a few basic ingredients together and bake up a hot, comforting casserole. But, all the traditional casserole recipes are so been-there-done-that. Rather than get stuck in a rut, try all of these 7 splendid new twists. You’re family with thank you for shaking up [...]
Food loves Sriracha. The spicy chili sauce goes with everything from creamy cheese to Teriyaki salmon. To celebrate, we’ve pulled together the very best recipes on the web that use Sriracha in brilliant and gorgeous ways. Check out our gallery of fave recipes, then leave a comment and let us know how you use your [...]
In my world, pumpkin and gingerbread are the flavors that bring the holidays together. They are most enjoyed during the months of November and December when people are most likely to indulge in all foods season inspired. These little empanadas / hand-pie gems are a standing favorite in my household. My Grandfather’s Mother use to [...]
Frmo time to time, my kids and I just get a hankering for a fun, family night where we all sit on the floor and chopstick dinner into our mouths from paper plates. Usually this dinner theme night involves $60 or more in take-out food, but next time around, I’ve got a new plan! We’ll [...]
Alan Salier had an odd hobby. Using a high-speed air rifle he constructed in his own garage, he started snapping photos of exploding food. To capture the precise moment of impact, and create his remarkable photos which have now found worldwide acclaim, Salier constructed a homemade, one-microsecond flash unit since the standard flash on a [...]
The other night, dinner was looking questionable. I was on the verge of serving up cheese and apple sticks and calling it night. But then, after a closer look around the kitchen, a simple and healthy dinner came together. I found kale, cheddar, corn tortillas, and canned pinto beans–perfect! I started by sauteing a few [...]
This time of year everyone is thinking (and drooling) over a giant roast turkey with all the fixin’s. Well, all of us over at the Family Kitchen are bringing you our favorite turkey recipes that will help you cook the perfect bird and transform it into incredible new recipes – just in time to take [...]
- 2 days ago - 12 Kid Beachwear Basics
- 9 days ago - Summer Selects: Family Entertainment Options
- 12 days ago - Tiger parenting study: Kids do better with less coercion & more positive parenting
- 12 days ago - The funniest words my kid mispronounces
- 12 days ago - 5 simple ways to show grandparents you care
- 12 days ago - Tiny handprints – what will you miss as they grow?
- 12 days ago - 54 reasons my kid won’t go to sleep
- 12 days ago - 10 mom-tested tips for curing for a bad diaper rash
- 12 days ago - My kids can’t have the same childhood I had
- 12 days ago - Talking with your kids about depression
Find us on Facebook
- hunting gifts for dad on 4 eco-awesome Mother’s Day gifts
- savingsdaily.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- norelco razors on 34 Fun, Easy (and Cheap!) Easter Crafts for Kids
- wikispaces.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- make women want you on Having Trouble Finding Your Way to the Big Finish in Bed?