Photo by: Working Mother Editor San Diego Fresh Mex Burger Toppings: Photo by: Working Mother Editor Las Vegas Sin City Burger Toppings: Photo by: Working Mother Editor Chicago Windy City Burger Toppings: Photo by: Working Mother Editor Michigan Olive Burger Toppings: chopped green olives American Cheese lettuce ...
Archive for the ‘Food & Health’ Category
Photo by: Working Mother Editor Pesto Chicken Sandwiches Serves 4 • Prep Time: 7 to 10 minutes • Cook Time: 10 to 16 minutesThe smoky flavor of grilled chicken is a perfect match for the powerful punch of basil pesto in this sandwich. Make It Your Own: Swap in Swiss or fresh mozzarella cheese for [...]
Photo by: Working Mother Editor toddler meals Your little one is finally joining you at the adult table but won’t sit still for meals. Kim Laidlaw, author of the new cookbook Baby & Toddler on the Go, helps you settle him down so you can all enjoy dinner. Go for finger foods. Make mealtime fun [...]
Main Photo: Photo by: workingmother.com Editor Woman with allergies In a casual survey of women conducted by HealthyWomen, 67 percent reported taking medication to help control allergy symptoms. While this is a necessary step for many, avoiding the factors that can make allergies worse may help people keep medication intake to a ...
Photo by: workingmother.com Editor Top Counter Cleaner Your countertop has become icky and sticky from juice spills and grease splatters. Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Countertop Spray safely removes grime, crumbs and odors and can be used on any kind of non-porous surface including finished wood and tile floors, walls and even bathroom fixtures ($5, ...
Main Photo: Photo by: workingmother.com Editor coffee bear Your kid is clamoring for your caramel latte. But before you offer a sip, keep in mind that kids and caffeine don’t mix well. While there are no official government guidelines on how much caffeine children should consume, the American Academy of Pediatrics suggests children ...
Main Photo: Photo by: workingmother.com Editor karate girl Looking for active organized programs for your kids? Bob Bingham, president and CEO of The Little Gym (thelittlegym.com), shares age-by-age guidelines to help you figure out where to sign up. 0–2: Baby Gymnastics Related Links: Workout Kids Kiddie Yoga Poses Active Eating ...
Main Photo: Photo by: workingmother.com Editor Mother Daughter talking Sure, you dread the inevitable sex chat with your child. But it’s crucial to have it sooner instead of later. (Wouldn’t you rather she have accurate info than mixed-up “facts” from clueless classmates?) Tammy Tucker, DO, a family practice physician in ...
Photo by: workingmother.com Editor Ellie Krieger Ever notice how some of your best recollections involve the sensory pleasures of food? It’s no different for kids, and you can actually get yours to eat more healthfully by creating positive memories around meals, says Food Network host Ellie Krieger, author of Small Changes, Big Results, ...
Photo by: workingmother.com Editor Vanilla Blueberry Waffles Makes 10 waffles • Prep Time: 5 minutes, plus 5 minutes resting time for the batter • Cook Time: 3 to 4 minutesMy DIY All-Purpose Baking Mix (see below) means starting the day with hot, homemade waffles is easier than ever. Leftovers make for a quick breakfast on [...]
- 5 hours ago - Glow in the dark party ideas
- 6 hours ago - 10 Middle School Grad Gifts
- 11 hours ago - Boy Scouts to allow gay youth; ban on gay leaders remains
- 11 hours ago - Neanderthal tooth offers clues about breastfeeding
- 11 hours ago - Pregnancy must: Advice from other moms
- 11 hours ago - You know you’ve spent a lot of time on BabyCenter when…
- 11 hours ago - Mother’s Day replaced with "Family Day"?
- 11 hours ago - My baby doesn’t sleep all night and it’s okay
- 11 hours ago - Laundry tips from a crap housekeeper
- 11 hours ago - Summer Maternity Fashion Tips from Liz Lange
Find us on Facebook
- Eugenio on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- cigar gift ideas on Carly Fleischmann, Nonverbal Teen of ‘Carly’s Voice,’ Made to Put Away iPad During Flight
- cialis on What today’s Supreme Court ruling really means
- viagra on What today’s Supreme Court ruling really means
- super on What today’s Supreme Court ruling really means