by Kami Bigler posted in Life & Home Here’s a simple craft that’s perfect for getting the kids involved. These stars and straws necklaces are fun for the patriotic holidays ahead, like Memorial Day and the 4th of July. All you need is big plastic straws cut into smaller pieces. Look for straws that have [...]
Archive for the ‘Family Fun’ Category
by Lindsay Weiss posted in Life & Home Looking for an easy-peasy dessert to serve at your Memorial Day barbecue? Look no further…this one has four ingredients and is done right on the grill. I won’t say it’s impossible to mess up, but it’s pretty tough to do this one wrong! Grilled Strawberries ‘n Cream [...]
by Denise Cortes posted in Life & Home Memorial weekend is already upon us and it’s time for my family’s annual camping trip. My kids have been counting down the days and they are so excited to spend four days swimming, soaking in the jacuzzi, hanging out with their cousins around the campfire and sleeping [...]
by Joyce Slaton posted in Life & Home Sometimes in the morning, you know your feet are cold and your fingers are cold and you want something hot to eat? But by God slaving over a pan of spluttering bacon or drippy pancakes sounds awful? Oatmeal! It’s what you need. Plus, before you put on [...]
by Jamielyn Nye posted in Life & Home Camping season is just around the corner, and my absolute favorite thing about camping is making s’mores. Who doesn’t love roasting marshmallows around the camp fire? I’ve noticed that s’mores-themed desserts have become quite popular on Pinterest. Bloggers are bringing the ...
by BabyCenter Featured Expert posted in Life & Home By Kayla Knudson, Senior Editor, BettyCrocker.com, Triceratops, T-Rex and Pterodactyls, oh my! Is there a dinosaur-loving, fossil-hunting archaeologist in your life with an upcoming birthday? We’ve got the ultimate party for you! One of our favorite activities at Betty Crocker is going ...
Main Photo: Photo by: Working Mother Editor Colleen Lanin & kids I love to travel, always have. But when I became a mom I wondered if my globetrotting days were over. When I couldn’t find a book on how to travel with young kids, I asked for travel tips from my friends, neighbors, the ladies [...]
by Kami Bigler posted in Life & Home It doesn’t take much for a dessert to be spectacular. Basically, if a dessert has melted butter and brown sugar in it, you know it’s going to be a hit. If you like bananas, than you’ll love making this. You probably have all the ingredients right now. [...]
by Lindsay Weiss posted in Life & Home I love a good Memorial Day cookout — there’s nothing better than good food and good friends, except enjoying both of them outdoors in perfect weather. Jeff and I were chatting about what to make this weekend, and I thought I’d share with you what we decided. [...]
Photo by: Working Mother Editor Most Photogenic Give your child a camera as unique as she is—the La Sardinia. She can decorate the case to reflect her own personality and capture her evolving photo style with a variety of bulb settings and color filters ($109, Uncommon Goods). Photo by: Working Mother Editor He Did It—Score! [...]
- 2 days ago - 12 Kid Beachwear Basics
- 8 days ago - Summer Selects: Family Entertainment Options
- 11 days ago - Tiger parenting study: Kids do better with less coercion & more positive parenting
- 11 days ago - The funniest words my kid mispronounces
- 11 days ago - 5 simple ways to show grandparents you care
- 11 days ago - Tiny handprints – what will you miss as they grow?
- 11 days ago - 54 reasons my kid won’t go to sleep
- 11 days ago - 10 mom-tested tips for curing for a bad diaper rash
- 11 days ago - My kids can’t have the same childhood I had
- 11 days ago - Talking with your kids about depression
Find us on Facebook
- hunting gifts for dad on 4 eco-awesome Mother’s Day gifts
- savingsdaily.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- norelco razors on 34 Fun, Easy (and Cheap!) Easter Crafts for Kids
- wikispaces.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- make women want you on Having Trouble Finding Your Way to the Big Finish in Bed?