Going away with the family? Whether you’re traveling by plane or by car, it can be a hassle towing around the little ones. But the right products can offer you a comfortable and happy travel with the kiddies. <br><i>By Annie Park</i> ReCirc Page: Get organized 2011 Read more from source:“workingmother”
Archive for the ‘Family Travel’ Category
Your kids are out of school for a week and you’ve carved precious time from your work schedule to take a much-needed family vacay. The last thing you need now, while you’re scrambling to get the trip together, is added stress. Working Mother to the rescue! Here, sanity-saving tips, helpful travel apps and on-the-go fun [...]
I am a Mom with four kids aged 7 to 13 and I approach summer trips with trepidation. The end of the school year is arriving fast and summer vacations are around the corner. We save money all year and make sacrifices to ensure a summer trip is possible. We carve out precious “days off” [...]
We asked for your best vacation photos and (as usual) the working moms did not disappoint. As tough as it was to choose, we narrowed it down to this group, with Joanne Watkins taking the $100 grand prize. Look out for more contests like this in the future. Read more from source:“workingmother”
Globetrotting doctor Joia Mukherjee shares the tips she has learned from traveling with her four-year old son Che. Read more from source:“workingmother”
Before you know it, the kids will be out of school and summer will officially be here, which means you need to start planning your family-fun escape… now. To make it simpler, we’ve streamlined the planning process so you can save money—and get the best bang for your buck. read more Read more from source:“workingmother”
<p>If you’re planning on going away with the kids—by car or by air— make sure you’ve stocked your iPhone or iPad with these super handy apps for a stress-free trip. (Available on Apple iTunes store, <a href="http://itunes.apple.com" target="_blank">itunes.apple.com</a>)</p> Read more from ...
<p>No matter how experienced a traveler you are, going places with kids in tow adds another whole level of stress. Travel expert, mom and author of the <a href="http://www.travelsmartblog.com/" target="_blank">Travel Smart Blog,</a> Nicole Hockin, shares her tips and advice.</p> Read more from ...
Image: Grab Some Southern Cal Fun Whether you’ve set your sights on sun or snow, these kid-friendly destinations will give you what you want the most from winter break: a great time with the family. ReCirc Page: 2011 family focus Read more from source:“workingmother”
Image: Mini-flashlight When airplane travel–whether on business or with children in tow–takes you beyond a few hours, or overnight, it is crucial to be ready for the unexpected. Veteran traveler, mom of four and editor of workingmother.com Helen Jonsen says these are absolute must-haves to include in your carry on. ReCirc Page: ...
- 2 days ago - 12 Kid Beachwear Basics
- 8 days ago - Summer Selects: Family Entertainment Options
- 11 days ago - Tiger parenting study: Kids do better with less coercion & more positive parenting
- 11 days ago - The funniest words my kid mispronounces
- 11 days ago - 5 simple ways to show grandparents you care
- 11 days ago - Tiny handprints – what will you miss as they grow?
- 11 days ago - 54 reasons my kid won’t go to sleep
- 11 days ago - 10 mom-tested tips for curing for a bad diaper rash
- 11 days ago - My kids can’t have the same childhood I had
- 11 days ago - Talking with your kids about depression
Find us on Facebook
- hunting gifts for dad on 4 eco-awesome Mother’s Day gifts
- savingsdaily.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- norelco razors on 34 Fun, Easy (and Cheap!) Easter Crafts for Kids
- wikispaces.com on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- make women want you on Having Trouble Finding Your Way to the Big Finish in Bed?