posted in Life & Home
One of the best things about summer is homemade popsicles. We love using popsicle molds or daisy cups to make different varieties Sometimes we will pour fruit juice into them and other times will get more creative. The kids love it. It’s a fun way to get creative and beat the heat! Here are 10 homemade popsicle recipes I found from around the web. I cannot wait to try a chocolate dipped popsicle. Sounds amazing!
10 homemade popsicle recipes for summer
(click on the images or links below to be taken to the original post)
- Rainbow pudding pops from Sandy Toes and Popsicles
- Boston cream pie popsicles from Something Swanky
- Cookies and cream popsicles from Just Baked By Me
- Raspberry limeade pops from Poofy Cheeks
- Orange julius pops from A Night Owl Blog
- Chocolate and salted caramel pops from Endless Simmer
- Watermelon strawberry smoothie pops from Culinary
- Chocolate covered strawberry pops from Chocolate and Carrots
- Chocolate kiwi popsicles from Show Food Chef
- Chocolate covered peanut butter popsicles from All I Dream About Food
Which popsicle recipe are you excited to try?
Read more from source:“babycenter”