posted in Life & Home
Homemade pretzels have been all the rage these days.
I’ve spotted so many yummy recipes on Pinterest and couldn’t help but try a few. I made the 30-minute soft pretzels with homemade cheese sauce and they were delicious! They were surprisingly easier to make than I thought they would be. I’m not sure they beat the pretzels from the mall, but they came pretty dang close. If you try making them, make sure to sure to top them with melted butter and kosher salt.
I’m excited to try the homemade cinnamon sugar pretzel bites below. Those look amazing. Have you tried homemade pretzels? What did you think?
5 delicious homemade pretzel recipes
Click on the links below to be taken to the original recipe:
- Soft pretzels with roasted jalapeno cheese sauce from Smells Like Home
- Homemade cinnamon sugar pretzel bites with caramel sauce from Kevin and Amanda
- Homemade Auntie Annes whole wheat pretzels from Chocolate Covered Katie
- Peanut butter filled pretzel bites from Two Peas and Their Pod
- 30 minute soft pretzels from Sally’s Baking Addiction
So did you spot any fun ideas on Pinterest this week? What recipes are you excited to try?
Read more from source:“babycenter”