posted in Life & Home
I just love baby showers.
There is something so special about them. I love seeing the expecting mom open each and every gift. The “ohhs and ahhs” are priceless. It’s so fun to see friends and families come together during such a special time.
Baby showers have been on my mind a lot lately. I’ve been pinning so many great ideas to my Pinterest boards, so I thought I would share a few. I recently threw a shower for my neighbor, who is having a girl, and I’ll be helping with another shower in a couple of months. Will you be hosting a baby shower this spring? Check out these creative ideas below.
5 creative baby shower ideas for spring
Find the original posts in the links below:
- Yellow baby shower inspiration from The Celebration Shoppe
- Baby blue little man baby shower from ReMarkable Home
- Pink & yellow baby shower with printable baby shower games from I Heart Nap Time
- Beach inspired baby shower from Uncommon Events
- Spring baby shower dessert table from Let’s Party Magazine
Read more from source:“babycenter”