posted in Life & Home
Hi friends! I hope you have had a fabulous weekend. Can you believe there is only 15 more days until Christmas? Are you ready? I’m almost there! The last thing on my list is to send out my Christmas cards. I’ve been getting ideas for my design online today and came across so many adorable Christmas photos. I had to share my favorites with you. They are just too sweet!
5 of the BEST Christmas photos:
- This is just priceless! Photo credit: Jamilia Jean Photography and Designs
- I love this photo. SO cute!! Photo credit: Sarah Jordan Photography
- This baby is so sweet. Photo credit: Jolie08
- That reindeer hat is darling. Photo credit: E. Bailey Photography
- What a handsome little guy! Photo credit: Melissa Diep Photography
So I’m curious… did your family take pictures this year? How did they go?
I hope you all have a Happy Holidays!
Looking for more Christmas inspiration? Check out my handmade Christmas post.
Read more from source:“babycenter”
5 of the best christmas photos
And here is for the eye:Images from around the web about 5 of the best christmas photos, hope you like them. Keywords: 5 of swords, 5 of wands, 5 of cups, 5 of swords feelings, 5 of the richest people in the world, 5 of the most beautiful places in the world, 5 of love languages, 5 of $12, 5 of canada's great lakes, 5 of the largest cities in the world, 5 of the best christmas photos .