posted in Life & Home
I just love Thanksgiving.
I mean, let’s be honest, what’s not to love about a day devoted entirely to food and gratitude!?
And yes, in case you’re wondering, I do find the sneaky encroachment of Black Friday on this lovely family day to be rather disgusting. I really feel for anyone who has to leave the table early because they have to get the store ready for rabid shoppers at midnight.
Thanksgiving is meant to be savored.
It is a day for getting dressed up. For getting kiddos decked to the nines (yes, even though they will stay clean for all of four minutes). For bringing out fancy table linens and china. And generally turning a simple dinner gathering into a day of celebration and gratitude.
Happily, you don’t have to spend a fortune to deck the halls for Thanksgiving. Thanks to the ingenuity and craftiness of folks on the internet, all you need is a computer and printer and you’re off to the races. I’ve rounded up 12 of my favorites for you!
Click the image above or click on the links to go get your printables
1. Hostess gifts via: Tip Junkie
2. Menu plan via: WesWenDesign
3. Coasters & modern printable set via: ClaireBella
4. Art print via: Simply Klassic Home
5. Menu cards via: Paper & Cake
6. Place cards via: ClaireBella
7. Napkin rings via: Buttoned Up
8. Pie toppers & retro folk printable set via: ellinee
9. Kid’s table printable set via: Paper Glitter
10.Thankful notes via: Buttoned Up
11.Leftover box stickers & complete Thanksgiving party set via: Pizzazzerie
12.Thanksgiving fortune cookies via: Kind Over Matter
What about you? What’s your favorite Thanksgiving tradition? How do you like to decorate the table?
Read more from source:“babycenter”