posted in Life & Home
My kids love crafting with Popsicle sticks. There are so many fun things you can create with them. One of our favorite things to make is Popsicle stick figures. The kids love to color them and dress them up silly. The best thing is you can find a whole bag of sticks at the Dollar Store. Can’t beat that! Today I wanted to share some of my favorite ideas with you. Also be sure to check out my previous craft posts: 5 ABC crafts, 7 cupcake liner crafts and 7 things to do with a cardboard box.
5 Popsicle crafts for kids
- Stick family from Heather Hales Designs
- Magnetic airplane clip from Parents
- Popsicle stick bookmarks from Crap I’ve Made
- Craft stick puppet theater from Crafts By Amanda
- Easy bird feeders from Bakersfield Mom
I love all of these ideas and can’t wait to try them at home with my kids. What’s your favorite crafts to do with your kids?
Read more from source:“babycenter”