posted in Life & Home
When I was first married my friends and I started a cooking group. We met every month to make freezer meals for our small family. I loved it! We would all bring the ingredients for one meal and then we would walk away with 5-6 different dinners at the end of the night. It was nice having those meals in the freezer for those days that didn’t go as planned. You know those days… we all have them! Here are five of my favorite freezer meals. They are all simple and delicious!
5 freezer meals
- Taco soup recipe from I Heart Nap Time
- Baked ziti from Six Sisters Stuff
- Crock pot hawaiian chicken from Chef-In-Training
- Make ahead burritos from Cupcakes and Crinoline
- 10 steps to freezer cooking from Ring Around The Rosies
Are you a fan of freezer meals? Which ones are your favorite?
Enjoy! Check out my recipe box for many more delicious and easy recipes!
Read more from source:“babycenter”