posted in Life & Home
I’m back with FIVE more awesome tips to share with you today. You can find part 1, part 2 and part 3 if you missed the beginning of this series. Today’s edition is DIY tips and tricks. I always love finding out tips that make my life easier…don’t you? Follow along as I find more tips to share with you.
5 awesome DIY tips
- How to cover up dings in wooden furniture from Apartment Therapy.
- Slip proof your rug with this tip from Martha Stewart.
- Aluminum foil as fixture protector from Real Simple.
- Create paint swatch sticks for each room from Martha Stewart.
- Learn the easiest way to hang a picture from I Heart Nap Time.
Are you wondering “why didn’t I think of that?!” Don’t worry, I was too.
What household tricks do you have up your sleeve?
Read more from source:“babycenter”