Jeff Cohen is a reporter for WNPR in Hartford, Conn., and a dad to Sadie, 5, and Eva, 3. In a report destined for This American Life (or Wait, Wait . . . Don’t Tell Me), Cohen recently recorded audio of his girls explaining why it was necessary for Sadie to cut Eva’s hair, which [...] Read more from source:“www.babble.com”
Tagged with: dad
- 53 mins ago - Hey Hot Facebook Mom, what’s so bad about excuses?
- 6 hours ago - Another amazing yoga mom, minus the breastfeeding
- 6 hours ago - At what age is it okay to give your kid a cell phone?
- 13 hours ago - Mom Manners: When you love the kid, not the parent
- 15 hours ago - ADHD Linked to Tylenol Use in Pregnancy
- 18 hours ago - 8 reasons 8 months old is the best baby stage
- 23 hours ago - “Separated” Married Couples
- 1 day ago - Wedding Party Pictures
- 1 day ago - Unbelievable Luxury Vehicles
- 1 day ago - Double, even triple, the fun! Nurseries for multiples
Find us on Facebook
- Evelyn Kelly on The "do"s and "don’t"s of moving with young kids
- google on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
- Payday Loans on 7 Delicious Stuffed Fruit Recipes for Summer
- Get Him Back Forever Reviews on Society is making me ashamed of my stay-at-home boyfriend
- turquia on Write a comment on this blog post. Save a child’s life (literally).
baby babycenter birth birthday breastfeeding cancer celebrity Chocolate christmas coffee dad death dishes Easter eggs feelings film food halloween how to inspiration marriage mom money new york city new york times organization parenting parents pregnancy pregnant recipe recipes saving school sex shopping sleep summer surprise teacher tips toddler toddlers working mother