posted in Life & Home
Now that summer is in full swing, I know most kids are begging for some “summer fun.” I’ve rounded up several craft ideas for you to do with your kids. These activities won’t break the bank and they’ll think it’s a fun vacation.
5 summer activities that won’t break the bank
- Make the “Mom, I’m bored” jar for when your kids are “BORED!”
- I love this homemade gak recipe. It will entertain my kids for hours!
- This homemade hot air balloon is genius! My kids were seriously go crazy over this fun idea.
- All you need for these paper towel butterflies is paper towels, food coloring and pipe cleaners.
- Make a summer bucket list of all the things your family wants to do this summer.
So what activities do you love doing with your kids during the summer?
Read more from source:“babycenter”
Incoming search terms:
im bored summer activities