With the Big Day Out coming up I thought it would be fun to round up some fun ideas for a picnic. With great weather, why not enjoy your lunch outside at the park? Last week I shared 7 summer activities that you also don’t want to miss.
My kids and I LOVE going to the duck pond to have a picnic. This picture was taken of us a few weeks ago enjoying the sunset. Some of our best memories have been made outdoors.
Here are 5 great ideas for a picnic:
- Have a teddy bear picnic with your little ones. Let them bring their teddy bears and enjoy teddy grahams along with your lunch.
- Make egg carton ants to join you on a picnic.
- Revamp an old suitcase and turn it into a fun picnic basket.
- These kids’ picnic baskets are so cute.
- Enjoy a pretty picnic to celebrate Spring.
So will you be taking the pledge? I know I will. We love to spend time together outside.
Read more from source:“babycenter”