By: Sara Wellensiek, Mom Endeavors
I’m very excited to say I’m 29 weeks pregnant with baby #3. So far, for the most part, the feelings that my husband and I have experienced are very much the same as with the other 2.
We’re still filled with all the anxiety & excitement that comes with expecting a baby; I still love feeling every little baby kick & movement; I still can’t wait to get out our baby gear (and buy some new stuff); and we can’t wait to meet this new little person this summer!
But there are some very clear differences too. If you’ve gone for #3 you know what I mean.
You know you’re pregnant with baby #3 when…
- Everyone asks you (even your doctor), “Was this planned?!” Apparently having more than two kids these days is considered “unique.”
- You have two of the same gender kids and everyone asks, “So are you just going to keep trying until you get a girl/boy?!”
- You break out the maternity clothes within just a few weeks (or maybe even a few days) of seeing the positive test.
- People see you out with your kids in public and say, “Wow, you have your hands full!”
- You’re so busy with the other kids that you often forget you’re even pregnant.
- Just when you thought you’ve got this whole pregnancy thing down, some new symptom/experience/issue comes along and throws you for a loop!
Do you have three children? How was your experience different or the same from your other pregnancies?
Sara is a mom of two little guys (with a 3rd the way) who hung up her biology teacher lab coat in order to spend more time at home with them. When she’s not playing dinosaurs, cars, or doing a million other “mom” things, you can find her blogging at Mom Endeavors or chatting on Twitter and/or Facebook.
Read more from source:“babycenter-com-baby”